1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite being very economical with my fluid intake, I had to go once in my first showing and missed the 'no do-overs, look out for each other' scene. Second showing I had nothing at all to drink beforehand...had to go to the loo twice! :lol Made sure I didn't miss Cap's speech though.

As of now, this is still the only EG figure I have interest in. Looking at my AoU Avengers and GotG groups together, I think he’d fit very nicely with them.

Apparently y’all didn’t get the memo:

ab1b3e37d3f1ee952d2432e7f9bbd16f.jpg

Who’s more foolish though? The fool who didn’t include an intermission during the film, or the fool who’s actions before the film caused them to knowingly have to require an intermission?

I literally metered how much water I drank all day. Only about a bottle and a half all day, so I didn't feel the need to go.

Back to the figure:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I literally metered how much water I drank all day. Only about a bottle and a half all day, so I didn't feel the need to go.

Back to the figure:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I reckon if they change what they've already offered they will have a real backlash. The hidden accessory should be as you've mentioned. Simply as an addition.

Plus we've mentioned that the single hands for left and right fit that theory.

I just wish they'd confirm what it is. But they'll need to wait a few weeks so it's no longer a spoiler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I strongly suspect the hidden accessory you're talking about will come with one of the already announced figures (who has a hidden accessory).

Yeah I reckon if they change what they've already offered they will have a real backlash. The hidden accessory should be as you've mentioned. Simply as an addition.

I have a feeling that HT like many companies was working off of conceptuals. They've had this issue before in the past with superhero movies. I think what you'll see happen is they'll add them as bonus accessories and include the staff that is inaccurate for people to either use or just keep in the box. It was a brilliant movie on Marvel's part to make sure that a toy didn't spoil much like has happened with Funko, Lego and Hasbro in the past.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't know why we're bothering with spoilers if the main movie thread now allows them, but I'll follow suit and contribute my interpretation of the ending:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't know why we're bothering with spoilers if the main movie thread now allows them, but I'll follow suit and contribute my interpretation of the ending:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back