1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly regretting my IW Thanos preorder right now...then again we all knew this was coming, but DANG this thing is a true beaut!

I suppose I shall own 2 Thanoses then. :dunno

Am I the only one that's happy to have both Thanos figures? This one definitely looks cooler but I love the uniqueness of the cocky Thanos with no armor. He's great to look at too. Only thing is now I feel like I could have gotten him cheaper.

They were going to release an Armored Thanos. He has been in the concept art for the movie and other toy leaks for roughly half a year.

I am glad they are releasing him. I dedicate most of my collection space to marvel figures. The armored version and tank-top version are different enough where I will enjoy getting both. The figures represent a character from arguably the two biggest comic book movies of all time.

I mean how many people have multiple iron-men? To the hardcore fan we can tell them apart, but get only a casual marvel fan, and they wouldnt know what armor is from what movie, or might ask why you have the same figure (then you have to explain that the Mark 45 and 46 are from different movies and not the same figure.)

I am using my concept art mark46 as my infinity war Iron man, and I doubt all but a small percentage of the population would even be aware of that. As least armored thanos and tanktop thanos is a start enough difference to take notice.

Is time walker a reputable company? I’ve only ever ordered from sideshow and kghobby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea they're one of the good ones. Got the Deadpool 2 figure from them, came really quick compared to some of the other spots people were waiting on. I also have my IW Thanos on order with them, it was a few bucks cheaper and the free shipping was a no-brainer. What I've been doing is when I get some money sitting in my Paypal account, I just order an emailed gift card and you can apply them to open orders, so I've been almost doing my own payment plan with it which is nice too.

Another site I can vouch for is AlterEgo, they have a nice reward program where you can earn points and turn those into rewards to take money off. Got my Iron Spider from them, and I think shipping was free there too.

Seems like a missed opportunity to include the Snap hand. I wish the skirt/tunic had a swap out part that was molded, similar to Guardians version so he can raise his legs better.

Is time walker a reputable company? I’ve only ever ordered from sideshow and kghobby

Yes. Timewalker is amazing. Excellent customer service, figures are double boxed, and you get free CONUS shipping over a certain amount. They also usually offer a small discount on pre-orders (usually about $7-8, but it adds up).

They don't get a huge number of allocations so it's best to get your order in early.

How am I going to come up with the money for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back