1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this Thanos looks way better then the one from Infinity War. Will be buying this one for sure.

Way better. I like thanos and wasn’t tempted to buy hot toys’ infinity release. I was going to go for the guardians thanos but I know he doesn’t have the gauntlet with that one...this one is perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Thanos figure looks really good! I also like the fact that the helmet is removable.

Yes. Timewalker is amazing. Excellent customer service, figures are double boxed, and you get free CONUS shipping over a certain amount. They also usually offer a small discount on pre-orders (usually about $7-8, but it adds up).

They don't get a huge number of allocations so it's best to get your order in early.

I second what you said. Timewalker provides really good customer service at a good price. They are very responsive and double box your orders.

55713748_2117454121656518_8998793393857363968_n.jpg

Its amazing !!!

Looks dope....really like the new stand too.

With the sculpts and body being the same as IW Thanos, hopefully it won't be too long before this guy comes to market.

This is gorgeous.

My only nit pick is why didn’t they include the arm that’s already bent?
If we want to achieve that pose in the picture it’s going to damage the arm long term.

This is gorgeous.

My only nit pick is why didn’t they include the arm that’s already bent?
If we want to achieve that pose in the picture it’s going to damage the arm long term.

Yeah I said the same thing a few pages back. I guess they need to distinguish the figures somehow. I count ourselves lucky that we get 2 head sculpts, the huge blade, armour and 2 gauntlets for more or less the same price as the IW version. They'll sell a truckload of these babies.

It looks exquisite, and I don't think I've ever used that word before to describe a HT. It's been a while since I've been excited about a figure. Feels good.

The EG version is definitely what I hoped IW Thanos would look like. That said I'm getting both, and not just because I already pre-ordered. Thanos is the ultimate MCU villain plain and simple. It's been a fun ride with all the characters but when Thanos is dead and RDJ and Evans are gone the MCU is dead to me.

The EG version is definitely what I hoped IW Thanos would look like. That said I'm getting both, and not just because I already pre-ordered. Thanos is the ultimate MCU villain plain and simple. It's been a fun ride with all the characters but when Thanos is dead and RDJ and Evans are gone the MCU is dead to me.

I feel the same way sometimes, but I’ve been a Spidey fan since I was a little kid, and if they do the Fantastic Four well I’m gonna get suckered in.

Everything changes of course. There’s stuff I’ve outgrown and outside of nostalgia, tastes evolve and change, who knows?

I feel the same way sometimes, but I’ve been a Spidey fan since I was a little kid, and if they do the Fantastic Four well I’m gonna get suckered in.

Everything changes of course. There’s stuff I’ve outgrown and outside of nostalgia, tastes evolve and change, who knows?

I learned my lesson with Star Wars. Turns out I actually didn't want what I thought I did. When it's dead, bury it and remember it fondly.

I learned my lesson with Star Wars. Turns out I actually didn't want what I thought I did. When it's dead, bury it and remember it fondly.

PREACH!

I’m definitely out on new Star Wars, it’s just not for me. But no way of knowing what the MCU does next until I witness it. And if I’m underwhelmed I’ll walk away from it too.

The thing about future MCU is I tend to like smaller stories, so they may lose me just by dint of their logical direction, even if done well.

No great loss either way — as they say: that’s entertainment.

He looks absolutely Magnificent !!!
Instant pre-order,
I'm more than happy that I'm getting both tbh, but this version....wow :yess:

Actually I'm thinking those bicep armour pieces look like they could slide around a lot. Hope they use elastic that they stay in place.

Back