1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now the question is: do I wait for the Battle-Damaged Thanos coming at SDCC?

Now there is a man who knows how to play the game :lol

You guys on the West Coast must have woken up to a dream ! 2 releases on a Saturday and several pages later...

But don't wait too long man !

I was honestly looking forward to the IW Thanos. But I only want one Thanos in my collection (Due to space and money) . This one just looks too badass to ignore.

I just pre ordered from kghobby. This is the one we all waiting for :) good job hot toys ...

I've only preordered once from KG, item hasn't shipped yet but that's because of Hot Toys not them. How are they with US orders?

Hope they improve the light-up gloves so that the gems are brighter.

Not promising that the pictures have the disclaimer: lighting effect has been enhanced for Infinity Gauntlet

Meh, I never use the light up features anyway. Pretty useless when they are difficult to switch on and can’t be left on permanently. I’d rather they just left them out and lowered the price a few bucks.

Meh, I never use the light up features anyway. Pretty useless when they are difficult to switch on and can’t be left on permanently. I’d rather they just left them out and lowered the price a few bucks.

My sentiments as well. While cool for photos, I always found light up/electronic features to be a bit impractical.

Back