1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all the time flip flopping between GOTG Thanos and IW Thanos, I got the one I wanted to see!! :yess: Patience has paid off.......until I see the price, lol

I don’t really regret getting the Infinity War version. This one is cool but I think I’m content with the one I’m getting soon. I don’t think I’ll double dip either.

Ooo I wow. This’ll be my first (and possibly only) MCU figure. Hopefully this’ll be priced similar to the Infinity War version - the fact that this isn’t diecast makes me think the price won’t be terrible.

I’m glad he comes with normal, gauntlet-less left hands too. Could be cool for recreating the scene on Gamora’s planet.

Looks like this one won't have a 2nd bent arm like the first one. I was kinda hoping it would.

Yes this is the only negative pretty much. Won't be able to have the Gauntlet permanently raised up.

I guess they have to leave something to set the 2 figures apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just did an almighty Uturn and cancelled my IW figure. I don’t know if I’ll get this, it depends on the price but I’m feeling a bit bummed out at losing my NRD and the RP I used. I wouldn’t feel happy having the inferior version though.

And yes, I’ll likely regret cancelling within 20 minutes but there you go.

Looks like this one won't have a 2nd bent arm like the first one. I was kinda hoping it would.

Yes this is the only negative pretty much. Won't be able to have the Gauntlet permanently raised up.

I guess they have to leave something to set the 2 figures apart.

Depending how that armor attaches to his shoulder/upper arm, it might be possible to swap in the bent arm from the IW figure. Assuming they don't pull a AoU Hulk and make his skin tone slightly different. :lol

All I have to say is, I'm glad I waited.

I assume you're in the states.

You guys have got it good with SS there. Here in Europe it's preorder or pay through the nose. Asian sites are the best value and their pre-orders are never open as long as SS.

Still, most of the time its a pretty clear decision to pre-order or not. Here with Thanos unfortunately wasn't the case.

I'm still undecided about my NDR and IW Thanos preorder. But either way you win some and lose some in this game.

This looks crazy good. Can’t wait to have both. Thanos has become my favorite villain so I’ll double dip. IW is the Thanos that wins, EG is just a bad ass Thanos. Shame this one doesn’t come with pre-bent gauntlet arm.

Are you F’in kidding me!! I just posted how I liked a collectors thanos figure but I was gonna wait for this!!! OMG! This is so amazing

I’m guessing he used the time stone on the gauntlet to repair it? It looks brand new.

At the moment I still prefer the IW version. Look-wise, this one is a bit cooler but I’m not a fan of the rubber arms. At least with tank top Thanos you get the posed arm.
I don’t really regret getting the Infinity War version. This one is cool but I think I’m content with the one I’m getting soon. I don’t think I’ll double dip either.

Same here. If Thanos isn’t as big of a character or doesn’t have as many cool moments in Endgame, I can see myself just sticking with the IW version.

No regrets about having IW Thanos and always knew owning both would be a possibility. Best part is I get to enjoy IW Thanos in my collection now while I wait for this beast to come out in a year.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back