1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought him from Timcent beginning of Feb, sold about 10 days ago...so around 2 months. Lost a little bit on him but not that much more than the cost of a NRD.

That is understandable Jim Morrison, I am glad you had a good outcome and I hope you enjoy your Endgame Thanos when he arrives! I am going to sell my GOTG Thanos. I am sure I will lose some on him too, I really like him a lot but this new armored version is just too good to pass up for me. And since I will only have one version of any character my GOTG Thanos has to go.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup, this is the Thanos I was waiting for. IW Thanos looked cool, but I saw someone call it wife beater Thanos and it just ruined it for me. He needs his Armor, his gauntlet, and that sick double bladed sword.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yup, this is the Thanos I was waiting for. IW Thanos looked cool, but I saw someone call it wife beater Thanos and it just ruined it for me. He needs his Armor, his gauntlet, and that sick double bladed sword.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Have you seen the movie yet? As you may change your mind regarding which version is the definite Thanos.

Some photos I took at the Endgame exhibition
DSC04441.jpgDSC04472.jpgDSC04451.jpgDSC04427.jpgDSC04430.jpgDSC04432.jpgDSC04445.jpgDSC04448.jpgDSC04449.jpgDSC04449.jpgDSC04482.jpgDSC04485.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back