1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts also. I’m in no rush to get him, I’ll get him when I get him. I got him for basically half off at SSC using RPs also, so it makes no sense to cancel that and pay full price somewhere else for no other reason than impatience.

Yeah guys, stay the course and be patient.
When he arrives you will be so pleased you will likely forget about the wait. This is a magnificent figure.
Although there are tons of great pictures and videos of this guy, when you have the figure in hand you will be more impressed. The shelf presence of this Armored Thanos will be difficult to surpass.

Aw geez, you guys SHOULD be in a rush to get him! The hype is real, he is that awesome. :D

Hope your Mad Titans all ship soon. :duff

Aw geez, you guys SHOULD be in a rush to get him! The hype is real, he is that awesome. :D

Hope your Mad Titans all ship soon. :duff

I don't know what these other guys are smoking, but I want mine now !!!

I agree it feels like a millennia since the reviews came out.

I hate this!! Now the site says June/July. Havent gotten the pushed to july email yet, but I'm sure its coming.. as of right now, I'm still due for June. We'll see

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I hate this!! Now the site says June/July. Havent gotten the pushed to july email yet, but I'm sure its coming.. as of right now, I'm still due for June. We'll see

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I'm a full pay and also haven't heard anything about a bump, but I'm not sure I would at this point anyway. I have to imagine the ports are crazy backed up with delays at this point.

Got Thanks in a couple of weeks ago from China, took just over a month to arrive in the UK, normally takes around a week.
fae86689f7bf953f0fcfa5bae6b34148.jpg

892f7e509c99585163ba8eaa3b2ac3cd.jpg

b3f0ae538c64f973f993e2ed234c3eb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don?t have one with it on but I have tried it, fits really well, doesn?t feel like it would do any damage. The sword was very difficult to get in his hand. Both heads look really good with and without the helmet. If I get a chance later I?ll take some for you[emoji106]

Got Thanks in a couple of weeks ago from China, took just over a month to arrive in the UK, normally takes around a week.
fae86689f7bf953f0fcfa5bae6b34148.jpg

892f7e509c99585163ba8eaa3b2ac3cd.jpg

b3f0ae538c64f973f993e2ed234c3eb8.jpg

A museum pose, but with the head simply tilted up like that, it adds a whole new layer/presence to the figure. Congrats on the purchase!

Thanks Gmoney, yes I prefer this head with out the helmet. Would like to display the sword but because I display the boxes and don?t want to leave the arms bent it won?t fit. I?m going to make a small simple rock base to stand the sword in and put the helmet on top

Back