1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've made peace with the idea of the slight design changes across the movies since at some point in Endgame he did look just the way he did in IW which technically makes the figure accurate and that's enough for me. It's annoyng and confusing but we can't blame HT for the movie going back and forth like this.

Agreed. Armored Thanos to me is Armored Thanos. And even then, I’ll just go with the retracted collar theory.

I was on the ToysWonderland site last night and it looks like they have both versions of the throne up for preorder with only 7 dollar difference between the deluxe and normal versions.

Thank you! I preordered the Deluxe for my Infinity War Thanos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an imposing figure! Totally owns the space!

963a75da6df530017021bea60a5dc503.jpg

I've had a space all ready for him for the past 3 months. Anyone still stuck in payment processing with only shipping left for them to take?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It?s definitely worth the wait. Stay the course!! You?ll inevitably have him! [emoji1303]

Switched my final flex payment to pay as soon as its ready to ship about 2 weeks ago. Still nothing, likely won?t get it until next month

Back