Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for the full figure to be viewed before i make and decision on which Cpt. America im purchasing. AHHH.....

Hoping Hot Toys makes ab articulation possible for this new Cap! :lecture

i love the suit and think it looks awesome in the new tv spots and on the hot toys teaser already im po this as soon as its up

I thnk this figure looks cool so far although i thought they would of used same material they used for black spidermam. And i know im picking but the hood would of looked cool

I thnk this figure looks cool so far although i thought they would of used same material they used for black spidermam. And i know im picking but the hood would of looked cool

Using the same material as Spiderman isn't a bad idea. I like what they did with the materials used in the teaser.

I think they simply just don't want 2 Caps competing against each other. So one had to get pushed back

And HT is in a non-stop Avengers conga line right now :yess:

Oh YEAH! :yess:

I can't wait for the full reveal of this figure, I'm interested in seeing the open mouthed, gritty teeth sculpt. At least it ain't a boring Thor like expression.

Ditto! Good first post!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show! :wave

Or.....or....he sends an electrical current thru the pajamas and it hardens up like a helmet.

Marvel.

Wait....DC. :lol

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

Looks like the the HT figure's suit is a canvas looking material..as the movie is a much smoother type material.

Just looking at pic again i hope the silver bits on caps suit are a plastic type material rather than stitched on fabric. But if they nail this will be amazing fig, what do we reckon for accesories

The figure material looks good to me. I think what is throwing it off is the thickness of the panel seams. Only so much you can do with this scale. I think to get the true movie look, it would need to be cast and I for one like the stitched panel look much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back