Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they teased or announced anything about a Prometheus line?

:wink1:
220930ktk5837nw7j5jsy5.jpg

I think they simply just don't want 2 Caps competing against each other. So one had to get pushed back

And HT is in a non-stop Avengers conga line right now :yess:

Hot Toys: "Fans will be expecting the news of the collectibles of the characters from time to time before movie launches!"

One month left, 4 figures to go, guess we'll be seeing a new figure each week now. Hope they announce Hulk next!! :impatient:

Hot Toys: "Fans will be expecting the news of the collectibles of the characters from time to time before movie launches!"

One month left, 4 figures to go, guess we'll be seeing a new figure each week now. Hope they announce Hulk next!! :impatient:

"Stay tuned tight!"

:rotfl

looking forward to this Cap

why does the teaser show Evans lower mouth that reminds me of Butthead's mouth from Beavis and butthead...ha!

I can't wait for the full reveal of this figure, I'm interested in seeing the open mouthed, gritty teeth sculpt. At least it ain't a boring Thor like expression.

Man, I'm going to have to cull a few of my previous HT purchases to pay for the avengers that I want. It looks like I will definitely like the figure costume more than the in movie one.

I need to see more pics but suit seems a bit off to me. Seems they reused the same kind of fabric they used for the First Avenger version. This one's suit should be tighter imo.
Let's see next pictures...

Though a more accurate material would be better, I like the cloth
but Im not sure if i like a tight suit..
cause usually if it's not spandex, tight suit = 1/6 scale statue

Im interested to see how the open mouth sculpt looks btw
I'd like an angry cap shouting orders at my avengers team :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back