Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do we reckon for accesories

For accessories, I think we'll get the shield (obviously), maybe a couple guns as I think he's been seen with some in one of the trailers, and an alternate unmasked sculpt.

It actually seems kinda barebones, but there's not really much you can include with a Cap figure besides his shield.

The figure material looks good to me. I think what is throwing it off is the thickness of the panel seams. Only so much you can do with this scale. I think to get the true movie look, it would need to be cast and I for one like the stitched panel look much better.

Perhaps the movie outfit is made of the same material, just done on a way larger scale?

The best material probably would have been the type they used for RE5 Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine. It was a more stretchable material that would have looked closer to the fit of the suit on film. But we're only looking at prototype teaser images after all.

The best material probably would have been the type they used for RE5 Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine. It was a more stretchable material that would have looked closer to the fit of the suit on film. But we're only looking at prototype teaser images after all.

True comment bout prototype

The material HT is going with is close enough for me.

Geez, that zipper down his abs. No doubt that's an artistic choice by the costume designers. Yuck! :yuck

Just looking at pic again i hope the silver bits on caps suit are a plastic type material rather than stitched on fabric. But if they nail this will be amazing fig, what do we reckon for accesories

I hope those silver parts are plastic too, but not a matte silver. Needs to be a little reflective.

Yeah defo i always liked the new suit and the more i see the more i like it, i prefer it to tfa suit

I think I'll be getting two of each Avengers figure :D

I dont really know why. They are just too awesome!

wow thats going to cost thousands of dollars to double dip it will be over 1000 prob just for the first seven to buy one of each.

:lecture :lol

I'll admit, it's easy to get caught up in all the excitement.

Then the size of the wallet brings us back to reality. :D

wow i am glad they look like they are doing teaser followed by full pics so quick, i hate having to wait ages between them. gonna cost me a fortune to get all my avengers damn

If he comes with muscle arms I won't even consider getting him. I have the First Avengers Cap and I hate (hate!) the restricted articulation from those damn muscle arms!:mad:

If he comes with muscle arms I won't even consider getting him. I have the First Avengers Cap and I hate (hate!) the restricted articulation from those damn muscle arms!:mad:

It's likely HT would use the same exact body. I don't think Cap got smaller in the movie. But I agree with you, he needs to have good range of motion for posing, but should NOT look any smaller than the First Avenger figure.

Any suit that tight is bound to restrict articulation as well.

I'm guessing dual headsculpts here . . . helmeted and nude.

Like Schmidt/Red Skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back