Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?? The Evans sculpt is perfect? I must be way off then...maybe I need glasses...or drugs

It's Chris Evans. I'm not going to sit there with a fine toothed comb and see if his dimples are at the right 45 degree angle of if his lips are the right width. It looks like Evans to me and especially from far away in that slightly tilted pose and that's perfect for me. Instantly recognizable on display, that's all I want. Compared to the USO teased sculpt it's damn near a clone.

Looks like Ben Affleck!

523802_10150670695402344_58690437343_9523199_2015364090_n.jpg

Yeah, what's up with the pupils? They are completely different sizes. :lol

It's Chris Evans. I'm not going to sit there with a fine toothed comb and see if his dimples are at the right 45 degree angle of if his lips are the right width. It looks like Evans to me and especially from far away in that slightly tilted pose and that's perfect for me. Instantly recognizable on display, that's all I want. Compared to the USO teased sculpt it's damn near a clone.

Ok. I'm officially crazy. I don't mind being wrong. I need to get out of this hobby. If the consensus is that looks ANYTHING like Evans, than I'm out. Looks like an angry constipated chimp to me.

Everything looks so damn good. My first Avenger figure is most definitely getting the battle damaged shield.

Me too!! I was concerned at first that I was going to regret owning the first one when the proto for this was released because I really didn't feel I needed to CA's in my collection. After seeing these pics I am super excited to have both. Now bring on thor and hulk hot toys.

Ok. I'm officially crazy. I don't mind being wrong. I need to get out of this hobby. If the consensus is that looks ANYTHING like Evans, than I'm out. Looks like an angry constipated chimp to me.

No doubt about it that the helmeted head is better.

It's probably the open mouth that's throwing you off.

The HS has a very close likeness to Chris Evans, am I the only one thinking this way??

Almost perfect, except that the articulation in the adbomenal area will cause creases on the costume. :slap

The only thing I don't like about this release is that the abdomenal area will get creases if you do dynamic poses :slap

402173670.jpg

But that's realistic isn't it? Anyway, it's nice to have that articulation. Looking forward to this new fig. I actually like it better than the first release, and I liked that one despite the limited range of motion on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back