Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

^^^^
MAN I was scared when saw this pics for the first time coz tho he's released.
Newuh do this again!!! My heart isn't made of stone :lol

joker_i_dunno_lol.jpg

Sigh... will definitely keep my preorder, but I hate exposed joints! It's the only visual nitpick I have with my Bruce Lee DX04... and for Jake Sully, the joints on his feet are so weird and distracting!

Terrible photos by a terrible photographer...we have all learned this lesson before (God willing), so lets all not start panicking now :lol

hold-onto-your-butts.jpg

The delays on this figure are def. due to the painted body, and the fact that the more you move, the more you remove.

This will be another QC disaster for HT, of which they can ill afford, especially at this price.

They must tweek the paint and have it part of the molding process, if that is possible... or go to soft rubber body like Abe, and we know what that will get you...:panic:

The delays on this figure are def. due to the painted body, and the fact that the more you move, the more you remove.

This will be another QC disaster for HT, of which they can ill afford, especially at this price.

They must tweek the paint and have it part of the molding process, if that is possible... or go to soft rubber body like Abe, and we know what that will get you...:panic:

The fact that the delay came ar the same time woth three other figures from different licenses, makes me think HT just can't make 'em fast enough.

I can already see the horror stories we are going to read on here regarding chipped paint around the joints.:thud:

Sigh... will definitely keep my preorder, but I hate exposed joints! It's the only visual nitpick I have with my Bruce Lee DX04... and for Jake Sully, the joints on his feet are so weird and distracting!

Yup, joints are turn off no matter how great the pose

brucedx.jpg

I can already see the horror stories we are going to read on here regarding chipped paint around the joints.:thud:

Yeah, I thought the same a while back. I don't get the super rough texture that HT have used for the skin, mix that with paint and a joint and it will sandpaper itself when moving.

I still can't believe they didn't use glass eyes though. Especially when they used them on their Rango figures.:dunno

Awesome scale! Love love love!!!

Flexpay schedule changed. The next 2 billing dates are March 20th 2012 and April 20th 2012.

Thank God.

Back