Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

I remember someone made that joke on this forum. lol I don't think she's actually pregnant.

I'd concider this line complete with an Colonel Miles Quaritch with AMP suit (Dream Figure, don't expect it) and Final Battle Neytiri!!!

Sideshow just charged me for the first part of the flex-pay. Soon it'll be mine!

I'm somewhat glad that this is not on everyone's list so that I have a chance to snag him before he sells out

SSC is messing with the release dates, they now have Jake as 2nd Quarter 2012

hottoys.jp still has it as December.

They've changed Baby Doll and Amber too :dunno

I'm really looking forward to getting Jake but I'd take Q2 right now. I've already got Indy, Supes & Cap's all coming up for there outstanding balances with OSB & with Classic Pred & Jack likely coming soon to :thud:

I'm good with a Q2 release, and not surprised. A lot of work goes into figures with a unique body and I certainly don't want a messed up $300+ figure :lol

Not to mention, I'm gonna get slammed with new released over the next few months :google

Hmm.. as good as the movie is, way too overrated. James should have saved T3 from being made rather than making Avatar.

overrated? dont make bad jokes.

Back