Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

0000588550.JPG

I'm starting to think we wont get a neytiri if this is on hold for so long.

I'm starting to think we wont get a neytiri if this is on hold for so long.

Come on, that thought was the last thing we need in this thread. :1-1: I'm sure if this one sells pretty well, we can see Neytyri in the near future. Also, think about this delay as a way of cooking this baby to perfection. If not, then just compare it to the recent Classic Pred that have been released earlier. :thud:

Last edited:

It would be awesome if the delay was b/c HT decided to add in a Battle Cry Jake sculpt like how they added the extra head with leonidas :D

Maybe if everybody asked them to do so they would just like with the predator falcon.
But i doubt people will move their asses, as usual.
Just llok at the Classic predator thread... The figure is not out yet and there's already concerns but nobody do anything but _____ in the forums.

Maybe if everybody asked them to do so they would just like with the predator falcon.
But i doubt people will move their asses, as usual.
Just llok at the Classic predator thread... The figure is not out yet and there's already concerns but nobody do anything but _____ in the forums.

Is there an email address or a form where you can submit comments to Hot Toys?

Sean

It's funny cause it's true :D

Great looking figure, but I'm looking forward to seeing the box it comes in more than anything else :rotfl

Back