Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though the prices are a bit higher (in the $200 to $230 USD range), I'd think that now is the best time to pick up Ezio (if you haven't done it already). The franchise is only getting more popular, and when the hype for AC Revelations starts to build up in the coming months, more people are going to be after this figure.

When did HT make Ezio? Recently? If so... Maybe they're just waiting until revelations before releasing an Altair.

When did HT make Ezio? Recently? If so... Maybe they're just waiting until revelations before releasing an Altair.

No, Ezio was released in October of last year. Still no news on any other AC figures, though :(. I'm hoping for a few more versions of Ezio...

I'd take an Altair over an other version of Ezio anyday!:lecture

Oh, come now, was Altair really that likable? :lol He was only in one game, and he didn't even have any character development at all, let alone a decent script. Just some guy hooded guy, ticked off at society, who couldn't parkour properly off tall buildings if his life depended on it :monkey1. Assassin's Creed 1 was like the beta for AC II, and a pretty bad one at that.

AC 1 was not nearly as good as the rest,Ezio's trilogy has more depth in the story and better character development.AC 1 was pretty much straight forward and very repetitive but i really do like the Altair character simply because i love the idea of him being the original and a part of the mystery behind it all,kinda like Big Boss was to the MGS saga.

I would absolutely love a older Ezio by Hot Toys,as well as Altair,if not...my PVC Altair statue is pretty good.

Oh, come now, was Altair really that likable? :lol He was only in one game, and he didn't even have any character development at all, let alone a decent script. Just some guy hooded guy, ticked off at society, who couldn't parkour properly off tall buildings if his life depended on it :monkey1. Assassin's Creed 1 was like the beta for AC II, and a pretty bad one at that.

AC 1 was not nearly as good as the rest,Ezio's trilogy has more depth in the story and better character development.AC 1 was pretty much straight forward and very repetitive but i really do like the Altair character simply because i love the idea of him being the original and a part of the mystery behind it all,kinda like Big Boss was to the MGS saga.

I would absolutely love a older Ezio by Hot Toys,as well as Altair,if not...my PVC Altair statue is pretty good.

I like Ezio don't get my wrong i enjoyed his story and everything but it I prefer the cold silent type killers like Altair.:dunno ..i just found him to be way more badass then Ezio simply because i knew f all about him and killing was pretty much all he did!

..i prefer his costume design too.

I do however agree the first game was easily the weakest of the series.

Maybe you'll like Altair in Revelations? If you're going off moveset and skills, of course Altair suffers as he was the first in the series where the game's future was uncertain and he was centuries before Ezio based on timeline. I'm just surprised there wasn't another important assassin in their bloodlines all those years.

That said... Not having Altair is like a missing piece on my shelf. I'd like to hope Revelations fleshes him out even more so HT will make him. And it seems obvious Desmond will eventually get good enough to kick butt in the modern world... But maybe a cool assassin costume?

I like Ezio don't get my wrong i enjoyed his story and everything but it I prefer the cold silent type killers like Altair.:dunno ..i just found him to be way more badass then Ezio simply because i knew f all about him and killing was pretty much all he did!

..i prefer his costume design too.

I do however agree the first game was easily the weakest of the series.

You guys raise a good point point. Man, I just hope that Hot Toys continues making figures for the franchise, regardless if it's Altair or Ezio - I really don't care, I'd get either one of them! :gah:

AC is my favorite game series and a photo of HT Ezio on engadget what got me into collecting HT figures. However, no matter how you mode Ezio, the hood still looks goofy. Hair makes too much volume so I'm planing to change it with a bald head. You don't see much of his face under the hood anyways.

Got him like a month or so ago for 102 euros, a bargain on eBay from someone who was selling his collection :) unopened and everything!

I wouldn't mind an Ezio in his 50's like he'll appear in Revelations aswell tbh.

223037_2047312750341_1470118225_32113708_721802_n.jpg

281422_2047314390382_1470118225_32113715_101215_n.jpg

Got him for 138$ in my country :yess: im loving it so far :panic:

Desmond is my absolute favorite character but I am debating on either getting this in the coming weeks or look into having a custom of Desmond made since I doubt any manufacturer will make a figure of him

well I got my need outfit, waiting on the Dylon dye ( think I'll try to dye it myself) and I have 2nd Vambrace and headsculpt on the way...would love it if someone could sculpt a beard onto the head for me :)

Got my Dlyon velvet black dye today from amazon which I wasn't expecting, got my Ezio outfit being dyed as we speak hopefully the outcome is good :monkey3

Hello fellow AC fanatics. I have seen this figure for $190 near me. Its unboxed and is displayed but does come with box and all. Question- Is this a good deal or should I pass?? P.S I do like the look of this figure and ezio is my favorite AC character (apart from Mario of course :[ )

Hello fellow AC fanatics. I have seen this figure for $190 near me. Its unboxed and is displayed but does come with box and all. Question- Is this a good deal or should I pass?? P.S I do like the look of this figure and ezio is my favorite AC character (apart from Mario of course :[ )

I've got one on watch on ebay at the moment, it's $210 brand new including shipping to Australia from Hong Kong. The one your looking at, has it been displayed behind glass or in the open?

Back