Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine with the Ignite rapier and dagger. Such great poses with this figure.

Its great because the frog on his belt fits the dagger scabbard perfectly and the sword belt fits nicely under the figures original belt. I just need to do some work on the hilts so they are a less generic and more importantly lose the gold plastic look.

IMG_20101128_115722.jpg

Great pose man. It looks like it was taken right out of the game. He looks like he should be fighting Zorro :p

Any chance Robbie if we can get a close up pic of that sword in it's sheath around his waist? ..thinking about getting one.

The ignite rapier looks much better in the pics than it actually is. I like the design but the metal used on the blade really sucks. It bends from the slightes pressure and just doesn't look right. I'm gonna replace the blade with stainless steel and will repaint the guard and the grip. Viper, really nice pose there. You're right about puting the hood down. Any pose when you rotate the head with the hood up will look awkward.

The rapier isn't the greatest but its a really good base. Eventually Im going to repaint the hilt. It was worth the money for me. The best part of the whole thing is the scabbard and frog that comes with it. Those are real buckles and the design is metal on the outside. Its really a great piece. The hilt just needs a touch of design.

Calcifer, just be aware that the pommel is pretty big and I had to cut the thumb away from the finger on the sword hand. You might be able to heat the hand up enough to get the fingers to stretch around the pommel, but that would make the change out tough.

IMG_20110109_221957.jpg

That sword looks great with the scabbard! I wonder why Ezio always carries his swords exposed. I mean... he could get injured that way :rotfl

So, can someone provide the steps to removing the clothing? As it stands it's mostly wrong, and I want to re-adjust it all. Thanks.

EDIT: Searched a bit, found pointers for removing the clothing.

Last edited:
Here is my Ezio, still futzing. I bought another head from TA and removed the hair piece. I fill the "hole" with putty (I know its sloppy but Im not going to display him with out the hood and that head). I think it looks ways better. The hood doesn't seem as small anymore.

picture004yt.jpg

picture003ncp.jpg

picture005sa.jpg

picture002hz.jpg

Last edited:
Bought a head just the other day to do the same thing! Glad to see it worked. I also picked up a spare set of clothing to dye black/mahogany as I preferred that look in the game. Will post pics when it's done...

Personally, I don't think that there's a real need to remove the hair pieces though. I did a lot of futzing with my figure, and the hood fits fine. I sometimes interchange between a hooded and sculpted look.

Personally, I don't think that there's a real need to remove the hair pieces though. I did a lot of futzing with my figure, and the hood fits fine. I sometimes interchange between a hooded and sculpted look.

No, it doesnt. You can futz for hours and its never going to look right.

Last edited:
Back