Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember that you are taking a risk of getting something beat up or the wrong item entirely with GoHastings.

They do have a good return policy though, just don't get your hopes up until the figure is in hand.

Out of over 10 orders I've made with them, never had the wrong item sent to me. So it's pretty rare for something like that to go wrong. I've gotten a few beat up boxes though (mostly for the older figures that probably have been sitting on their shelves for a long time).

Their site organization is a mess though.

Yea that would make an excellent base for Ezio. For 121 I had to order it. I'll never get it that cheap anywhere else mib. He looks like a nice figure and I'm a big AC fan, but almost 200 for him now on ebay seemed a bit much to me. I'm just hoping it is the right figure. It said siadshow collectibles Ezio for 144. which we his list price. Tiks me off they didn't have a pic! :mad:

Mine is in the country. I'm so looking forward to this fig. I've been playing brotherhood for 4 days solid and AC is becoming my favourite game series ever.

Sweet man let us know when you get it! I'm hoping mine comes soon. I've never dealt with gohastings before. How long do they usually take?

I would buy a doctor figure in a heart beat, he's my favorite multiplayer character
what, no love for the courtesan? lol.

i would love altair black armor, but thinking brotherhood ezio would have more chance. (unless they do a chris redfield bsaa kind of 2nd version which i hope for.)

Oh my.....what an amazing figure. The costume is stunning (if a little too dark), the posability is superb and it just looks badass. I can't get the blade to connect properly on this left arm but apart from that it's just sweet. Photos soon hopefully.

hi, just bought the cape to complete my Ezio figure, it seems to have a double loop on it, How does this fit round the figure????

Well my Ezio arrived today and damn hes a good figure. Now Im on the hunt for the perfect pose!

dscf0637.jpg

Last edited:
Every pic of this figure I see the hood doesn't look right.

I really wish they would make a Black version of this with the metal armor and guantlets

Every pic of this figure I see the hood doesn't look right.

I really wish they would make a Black version of this with the metal armor and guantlets

Sculpted hair creates too much volume. Hood can never look right. With some moding as seen here it does look better though.

Back