Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazing pics Lord. Love the one of Ezio looking over Will
I still haven't ordered this guy yet:(

But I've been busy buying the Abstergo Hoodie and the AC:Brotherhood hoodie also:yess:

Made this for a thread I created on another board, figured I could post it here too.

Here's some start pictures of the box itself, and basic pictures of the figure.
DSC00400.jpg
DSC00404.jpg

Screenshot2010-12-30at161141.png

Now the figure itself, is probably the nicest looking figure that I have ever owned. This personally, is my first and only Hot Toys figure I own at the moment, however, in comparison with my Medicoms, BoJ, and DCDirect, it's detail of this scale is far superior when up close. Obviously the materials used are all high quality, and there is no metal that I'm aware of. It just appears to be very high quality plastic, with great paint applications.

DSC00427.jpg

The assassin's gauntlet for the hidden blade.

DSC00428.jpg

The belt with the assassin insignia, and other detailing.

DSC00430.jpg

The shoulder-pad, with amazing embroidery.

Onto accessories, Ezio doesn't come with a lot when compared to other Hot Toys, but its still enough to help make this figure even better. The picture below shows everything that is not attached to the figure, when it is first taken out of the box. This includes 2x Hidden Blades, 1x Altair's Sword, 1x Dagger, 6x Throwing Knives, 1x Ponytail for Ezio, 6x different hands and 2x Spare Joints, incase they damage when changing hands.
DSC00415.jpg

Extra photos of some accessories:
DSC00416.jpg

Ponytail in use, this basically just holds the hood firmly down if you don't want him with the hood covering his head.

DSC00417.jpg

The throwing knives can be placed into the mini sheathes at the back. The go in with ease, stay there perfect, and aren't too tight to make them difficult in pulling out.

Overall, the only downside of this figure to me, is the fact that in the game Ezio's hood and jacket seem to be white, whereas they are grey on this. Whilst this doesn't really bother me (since it still looks amazing), it might bother some hardcore AC fans. All the clothes on this figure are removable, right down to making it a naked Ezio (if you really wanted to I guess).

I purchased this last month for £110/$170, and I think that if you collect 1:6 Scale figures and models, then you will like this in your collection, and if you like the Assassin's Creed franchise, then you will adore this either in a collection or as a stand-alone piece.

Final Verdict
+ Amazing detail, all over the place.
+ Great accessories that really add to its appeal.
+ Not too expensive for what you get, and a decent price for a one-off purchase.
+ Hot Toys base can pose incredibly well, and the clothing barely restricts movement.
- Grey hood can be off putting for some, and the left shoulder-cape doesn't always cover his arm like in-game.

9/10 - Another great release by Hot Toys here, and here's hoping for a new release to go with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood due to its altered design.

Ezio.png

Broke down and ordered. Can't wait to Futz the fook out of this figure. Completed the second game today. Onto brotherhood.

Hey all,

I missed out on Ezio on BBTS. Is there any store still selling him for cheaper than the 170 he'll cost now on Ebay? Thanks

Free shipping? It comes to $121 before the 5 dollar shipping for me.

I keep hoping a really good sale will come up again... ah... I remember the $120 DX bats they had... can't believe some people passed on that.

Free shipping? It comes to $121 before the 5 dollar shipping for me.

I keep hoping a really good sale will come up again... ah... I remember the $120 DX bats they had... can't believe some people passed on that.

No kidding. I got my DX for $108 before shipping. And he doesn't leak!!

Back