Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1817.jpg

Looks Pretty good that custom!

Where did you buy the backpack?

¿Could you post more pictures?

robbie I noticed on the page back that you are displaying without stand, in such a dynamic pose. Is that safe? Im assuming that the ankles are pretty sturdy on this guy (sorry if this has been discussed, havent been keeping up with thread)

I had one fall but it was right after I had set him up and I didnt take much time to make sure he had good balance. That picture shows how he has been for a week and no problems. I made sure his balance was really solid before finishing the pose. My ankles are a touch soft, but it to me it seems he balances better, like us, with a lower center of gravity.

Did you mean safe as in falls or safe as in extreme pose is hard on the figure?

^^yea, i meant is it safe to display him like that without tipping over.

Good to know your having no problems with the pose, cause it looks good; I commend your bravery!

Looks Pretty good that custom!

Where did you buy the backpack?

¿Could you post more pictures?

Thanks mate. He's not anywhere near finished. Need to make the bracer with hidden blade, try to give him a haircut, and colour the inside of the hoodie red... Will post some more pics later.

The backpack I had lying around in my parts box. I think it came from some kind of a Jack Bauer-look-a-like figure, can't remember the name...

I snagged this guy after somebody offered it together with Dastan below retail. I must say he is great looking fig although I know nothing about the game or the character.

Ezio not Desmond! )))

Guys, Ezio has nothing about Desmond in face.
He looks like Altair:

desmond-miles-assassins-creed-2-artwork.jpg

When they've made Ezio they've used another face to separate those characters.
Desmond more Arabic looking, Ezio more Italian:

AC-Ezio3--article_image.jpg

So it's pretty strange to me to try make Desmond with Ezio head. :D

Still waiting for the Altair... hope that HT would bring him to us! :monkey3

Wasn't it proven to us a while ago that Desmond, Altair, and Ezio are all based off of one guy?

Back