Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already did some futzing and water treatment ..but i'm still not fully happy with him, i will give it the works in the morning, i will also reshape his belt buckle with some hot water.

It's a really nice figure but I can't stress enough how much even just a bit of 'water treating' improves it! I went a bit further and cut some of the stitching of the hood and pulled his tunic down as much as possible, but water treating isn't a permanent mod so i'd say to everyone do it! It went from being a good figure to an amazing one for me, probably my favourite in my collection, all because of the difference the hood makes!

How exactly do you water treat? I've never done it before, but I'd like to do it to Ezio's hood once he gets here.

How exactly do you water treat? I've never done it before, but I'd like to do it to Ezio's hood once he gets here.

Get some water..give it a treat ,some chocolate or a sweet or something and the water should do the rest:)

It's a really nice figure but I can't stress enough how much even just a bit of 'water treating' improves it! I went a bit further and cut some of the stitching of the hood and pulled his tunic down as much as possible, but water treating isn't a permanent mod so i'd say to everyone do it! It went from being a good figure to an amazing one for me, probably my favourite in my collection, all because of the difference the hood makes!

:lecture:lecture

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

Will have to get them out of the box this weekend to display on my shelf. I will be doing the water treatment as well, because from these pics it make the world of difference. Great pics freaks!

Get some water..give it a treat ,some chocolate or a sweet or something and the water should do the rest:)
:lol :panic:

Just get it pretty wet, soaking even, and shape it with your finger. Let it dry and it will stay in the shap until you move it!

I have this figure, and I think he's awesome. I also gave one as a gift to a friend who really loves the game, and he was quite pleased with the figure as well.

This figure makes me excited to see what other games they might tackle. Videogame characters have some elaborate and unique clothing, I need more stand outs like this guy.

Finally received mine!
SANY0075.jpg

SANY0076.jpg

SANY0080.jpg

SANY0071.jpg

I wanna take his outfit completely off, so I can futz him properly, but it looks like it might be very complex to put together again. Any thoughts?

The sash would be easier to futz if you take it off and rewrap... the rest can be futzed without removing.

I wanna take his outfit completely off, so I can futz him properly, but it looks like it might be very complex to put together again. Any thoughts?

It's not that hard mate. Give it a try. And don't forget to remove the plastic from his necklace :hi5:

Will try it after work later. Awesome figure overall. Hope HT'll do Altair and Brotherhood Ezio.

It does look really hard to take completely off, I don't want to try it although it would probably make it look even better. Taking the belt off and pulling just the outer tunic down was enough for me.

Just try to grab the two sides and pull apart. It's latched on like this:

===[]===

You pull it apart like this:

===[ ]===

Don't know if that's clear enough.

Back