Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, this is definitely Ezio's best look Well, maybe with some more armour but the white robes are definitely the coolest!

I really hope this figure does well, even if it means they branch out in the video games license a bit more.

Well, the unique thing about this outfit, is that it was owned by Ezio's father, who was also an assassin. He left it for Ezio just before he died, passing the mantle on to his son.

Also, of all the outfits in the game, I believe that this one has a more elegant, and romantic look that fits right into Renaissance Italy. Plus, it doesn't look as conspicuous as the master assassin's outfit, that's for sure.

I gave in. After looking at the same preview pictures I could not resist this figure any longer. Placed the PO over at Alter Ego. Not a bad price at all.

I gave in. After looking at the same preview pictures I could not resist this figure any longer. Placed the PO over at Alter Ego. Not a bad price at all.

That's ok. I did the same thing a few days ago. Such cool costume. I ordered a rapier and dagger from toy anxiety right after. Thought he would pretty badass with them. Don't know anything about the game so everything is open to me.

That's ok. I did the same thing a few days ago. Such cool costume. I ordered a rapier and dagger from toy anxiety right after. Thought he would pretty badass with them. Don't know anything about the game so everything is open to me.

Did the same thing. I don't like Altair's sword that much.

Damn, seeing this figure really makes me want an Altaïr figure again :gah:

The hidden blades, throwing knives and sword could be used from the Ezio fig I guess; maybe the boots too. That damn white assassin's tunic will be hard to make though :horror

Anybody in for a group commission or something from one of our board tailors? :pray:

Damn, seeing this figure really makes me want an Altaïr figure again :gah:

The hidden blades, throwing knives and sword could be used from the Ezio fig I guess; maybe the boots too. That damn white assassin's tunic will be hard to make though :horror

Anybody in for a group commission or something from one of our board tailors? :pray:

Or you could just wait for hot toys to possibly make him..

Personally, I'm not interested in an Altair figure, and I have my doubts that Hot Toys will ever make one. For one thing, we never saw Altair's head in the game, so creating a head sculpt would be difficult. Hot Toys will have to request permission from Ubisoft to create an original sculpt of their own, in which they can either get approved or rejected.

This reminds me a bit of the recent development of the new Predator figures, where only one Predator from the movie ever showed its face, and its the only new pred that has a head sculpt from Hot Toys. The other Predator figure (falconer) has a permanant, non removable helmet (bio), because the head sculpt from Hot Toys was rejected by the production company.

On the other hand, Hot Toys could use Desmond's face as a basis for Altair's sculpt. But, they'll still have to modify the head enough to make it different (hair, features, etc). A tricky situation...

Personally, I'm not interested in an Altair figure, and I have my doubts that Hot Toys will ever make one. For one thing, we never saw Altair's head in the game, so creating a head sculpt would be difficult. Hot Toys will have to request permission from Ubisoft to create an original sculpt of their own, in which they can either get approved or rejected.

This reminds me a bit of the recent development of the new Predator figures, where only one Predator from the movie ever showed its face, and its the only new pred that has a head sculpt from Hot Toys. The other Predator figure (falconer) has a permanant, non removable helmet (bio), because the head sculpt from Hot Toys was rejected by the production company.

On the other hand, Hot Toys could use Desmond's face as a basis for Altair's sculpt. But, they'll still have to modify the head enough to make it different (hair, features, etc). A tricky situation...

In the game they did use Desmond's head on Altair.

Also didnt stop other companies from making altair figures.

If you mean the figures from NECA and Play Arts, I'm pretty sure that they had irremovable hoods (please correct me if I'm wrong). In other words, Altair had some sort of face-sculpt, but not a head sculpt.

Unless of course, there's a figure with a removeable hood, that I don't know about.

Uh, didn't Altair look exactly like Desmond? Ubisoft based both designs on one actor/model.

Like you said, we never see Altair without his hood, so basically only his face from the nose downward is viewable in most circumstances. Desmond's facial features from that point down is practically the same as Altair's, so HT could just base their sculpt fully on Desmond without having to worry about Altair's hair style or whatever.

Back