Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this true?

Kristen Bell as Lucy Stillman in Assassin's Creed 1 & 2
lucyu.jpg

Had no idea....

Check this link for more Game characters inspired by real people, very cool: https://www.gametrailers.com/users/USSR/gamepad/?action=viewblog&id=516691

The "in game" picture looks like her lips are on crooked.

You mean I played the whole game to find the Apple of Eden and I could have just bought the damn thing on Ebay?.....

All in all, the Queen of England has an Apple of Eden among the Crownjewels.

So yeah. You coulda stolen it, or done it legally. You didn't have to play the damned game.

So are there any photos of a water treated fig yet? does it make much difference?

Haven't been many pictures period. I know the big release is soon or happening. I think omg and few others got the early release before they reworked the cape. Cant wait for this one.

HT are only exchanging the cape. The hood is fine. Just need futzing.

One of the thing with this hobby is that futzing them is a must. They were dressed by people in a mass production factory in a rush so I never expect any figure to look their best out of the box.

Ezio also has a very complex costume with a lot of pieces and layers. When I get mine, I will take everything off and then put everything together again properly.

Alright... so did you guys who already own that figure contact HT for the replacement?

I expect him to arrive here around the 16th, so I want to contact HT immediately to get a new cape...

Has it been released in the U.S. as yet? Sideshow still hasn't sent me a shipping notice...

Back