Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^I have a feeling that this figure will become rare very fast. Maybe not as rare as "RPD Leon", but you never know...

With so many people skipping this in hopes of the Master Assassin's attire, I don't think the sales will warrant them doing another one.

well hopefully the skipping to buying ratio isn't so cut and dry. I think the ones buying it outweigh the one's skipping it, waiting on the master assassin version...at least I hope so.

Can we get a head count of who is getting this version of Ezio here? Cause judging by the activity in this thread, the reception to this figure is pretty likewarm, especially when compared to the RE stuff...

Going by the activity on the HK collector forums, a lot of folks are buying this figure. It's not quite as popular as the RE figures, but that's to be expected because Resident Evil is such a huge license that is familiar to practically everybody now.

If the reception here has been lukewarm (which I think is inaccurate), Id bet that it's due to the avalanche of bigger and more high profile HT releases surrounding this one.

Frankly, I prefer the standard outfit over the ridiculously implausible Master Assassin version. Plus, what happens if HT does an Altair figure, wouldn't you want an Ezio in white to match?

^Same here. I actually prefer this outfit to the "master assassin" one. I always thought that Ezio's outfit toward the end of AC II, was a bit.. too exaggerated.

Yep, this is definitely Ezio's best look Well, maybe with some more armour but the white robes are definitely the coolest!

I really hope this figure does well, even if it means they branch out in the video games license a bit more.

Erm... do you guys know if HT provides new hoods in exchange for the old ones???? Any news on that???

I'm also praying this character does good cause I want to see more video game characters besides Resident Evil. I like Resident Evil but there are some characters out there that would make awesome Hot Toys figures, Commander Sheppard from Mass Effect is the first one that comes to mind.

Can't wait for Ezio to finally come out!!

I don't think these were posted yet. The headsculpt and expression are just perfect.

20101002015537321.jpg

20101002015640483.jpg

20101002015741829.jpg

20101002015754622.jpg

20101002015831861.jpg

20101002015909483.jpg

20101002015933331.jpg

courtesy of Toy-world

Erm... do you guys know if HT provides new hoods in exchange for the old ones???? Any news on that???
HT are only exchanging the cape. The hood is fine. Just need futzing.

One of the thing with this hobby is that futzing them is a must. They were dressed by people in a mass production factory in a rush so I never expect any figure to look their best out of the box.

Ezio also has a very complex costume with a lot of pieces and layers. When I get mine, I will take everything off and then put everything together again properly.

Plus, what happens if HT does an Altair figure, wouldn't you want an Ezio in white to match?

I actually would not ..i'd prefer a black and white look, Ezio being black and Altair being white ..and thats one of the reasons i'd prefer the master assassin attire over the regular.

I'd like the Ezio from brotherhood ..design wise his costume looks like a cross between his own and Altairs.

^probably due to bad hood posing. I suck that doing that also as some might have seen with my Jedi Luke photo ops, haha. On a side note, this figure is really growing on me. PO for $150 shipped is not a bad deal for such a figure. To buy or not...hmm

Back