Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's as close as it's going to get, unless Sideshow releases a maquette or PF later on. This figure looks incredible from the pictures.
Yeah I think it looks superb. Can't wait for this one.

Not really. For the most part this figure is a very accurate replica of Ezio. However, the clothes might need a generous soaking of water to give it a more natural look. Is it called the "water mod"? Granted, I've never actually tried it, but I've heard great results... :lol
"Water treatment" I believe they refer to it as! I've never tried it myself, though I have heard it gets good results too!

If the water treatment makes the clothes flow more naturally then it improve the overall looks a lot. At the current stage Ezio looks kind of goofy...just doesn't look comfortable in those clothes.

Not really. For the most part this figure is a very accurate replica of Ezio. However, the clothes might need a generous soaking of water to give it a more natural look. Is it called the "water mod"? Granted, I've never actually tried it, but I've heard great results... :lol

I was talking about the sheath, sword holder.

Those new pics has the "new cape" see the diff? :wave

So the newer capes can be thrown over the shoulder? Was yours stitched all the way in front of the shoulder guard, OMG? Is that the difference?

OMG said:
IMG_4876.jpg

Yes, and I like the "old one" so not getting the replacement :1-1:

Well, seeing that the replacement gives you an option of over the shoulder and behind... I don't see the problem.

I can't see the difference between "new" and "old" :cuckoo:

i think it's just the stitchin, but still the same material. the "new" on i'snt stitch throughout the entire shoulder guard which allows it to be thrown over the shoulder. With the "old" one, the cape was forced to drape in the front and stay there

I prefer the "new" one over the "old" one

I don't really see the big deal behind the old or new capes. Remember, in AC II, Ezio has the option of changing his cape color, to match certain styles. So, in terms of "accuracy" to the game, it's a non-issue - either cape will do.

i think it's just the stitchin, but still the same material. the "new" on i'snt stitch throughout the entire shoulder guard which allows it to be thrown over the shoulder. With the "old" one, the cape was forced to drape in the front and stay there

I prefer the "new" one over the "old" one

Oh ok, so that's the difference :slap. Gotcha. We definitely needed an adjustable cape.

Back