Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off,just wanted to say I'm new here. Second, does anyone have a HT Ezio they're willing to sell? I have looked for one everywhere without any success and ebay prices are ridiculous

Unless AC2 Ezio is your overall favorite assassin design, I'd say wait for Hot Toys to announce Connor or another Ezio (Brotherhood or Revelations). Although, Altair really deserves a shot after Connor.

I'd love to have those too, but seeing as I missed my chance on the AC2 figure, if they do end up from releasing more from this line, I'd like to have the whole set.

New Pose !!!!

FotoFlexer_Photortfh.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photohtnyumju.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photokjm.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photoretgfr5e.jpg

FotoFlexer_Phototh.jpg

HotToysEzio008.jpg

HotToysEzio006.jpg

HotToysEzio007.jpg

This figure gets no love .

Finally finished ACR :yess:

I'm gunna miss Ezio , i hope he makes some cameos in AC3

I don't :lol. He's had three games to himself, i'm looking forward to playing as a new assassin.

I don't :lol. He's had three games to himself, i'm looking forward to playing as a new assassin.

Connor is a complete baddass and i am also looking foward to killing mofo's with him .

AC2 was a complete game for Ezio

I feel that AC Brotherhood was half a game and i just finished ACR , and i felt that was a 1/4 game.

So short and felt rushed

Connor is a complete baddass and i am also looking foward to killing mofo's with him .

I feel that AC Brotherhood was half a game and i just finished ACR , and i felt that was a 1/4 game.

So short and felt rushed

I agree with you on AC Brotherhood. But I dont recall ACR feeling very short, it has been a while since I played it though.

So short and felt rushed

Brotherhood felt like half a game because it was originally supposed to be part of AC2. Due to the game being rushed and over due, they cut it as well as the unfinished sequences 12 and 13 and released it as a separate game. As for revelations, it was pretty much a filler game to anticipate the release of AC3

Just playing through AcR atm do you think we get anymore creed figures?

Would love a enzio but just did not like this outfit

wow!
So is this why Hot Toys never followed up? Someone else got the license?

EDIT: Just looking at their Facebook page. Wow. Looking good so far. Can't wait to see more reveal shots.
....and I thought I was done with 1/6 :D

Back