Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my awesome Fiancee has asked me to choose a fig for Xmas. I have chosen this one. Will I definitely get an orange head if I order one from SSC? I really would like a purple one. I live in the UK so if anyone can give me pointers of where to order from I would be very grateful.

Wow, so I just watched a review video of this character, it was off my radar... I can't believe the detail to it, so i ended up ordering one when i couldn't find one yesturday at local comic con,"wouldn't you know it somebody bought one the day before i could make it out there" oh well...

But heres my question, how many different color heads are there< i see purple, red, brown and now orange? and is the entire body match the head color or is it completely different, i saw a video and it was purple body and purple head.

I see "Ash Housewares" mentions SSC has orange heads, does anybody know what you get from BBTS?

one more question, is there any other "hot toys’ Artist Collection" in development???

thanks,

Got mine from BBTS and got the brown head.

Wow, so I just watched a review video of this character, it was off my radar... I can't believe the detail to it, so i ended up ordering one when i couldn't find one yesturday at local comic con,"wouldn't you know it somebody bought one the day before i could make it out there" oh well...

But heres my question, how many different color heads are there< i see purple, red, brown and now orange? and is the entire body match the head color or is it completely different, i saw a video and it was purple body and purple head.

I see "Ash Housewares" mentions SSC has orange heads, does anybody know what you get from BBTS?

one more question, is there any other "hot toys’ Artist Collection" in development???

thanks,

thanks,

That is just great. I bought the two only being they cost me $30 each (it was a big order and the deal was good).

I like Orange, I am in a Orange room right now (really its Orange Cream). After the 1st of the year I will be ordering the Hot Toys The Terminator: Endoskeleton. And have them check to see what color head they have on this item. I was going to wait on order 3 items at once but.

If they have Orange that would be great. I have a brown and a purple coming.

Thank you Rob [r5150s] for this awesome paint job. :clap So sick, I had to post these pics. I don't miss the purple alien. :)

IMG_0568.JPG

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

Ordering mine as soon as the founds hit my bank account. Dont really mind the Alien head being a different color. The missing ball on the shoulder cannon and messed up pins on the shoulder armour is unexceptionable, but this thing to awesome not to take that chance. At least i can get them replaced if there is a problem.

That does look awesome. If you don't mind, can you PM the price he quoted you for the paint job?

Got mine done from Rob too.. I can't say what he charged, but I will say it was well worth it. The base looks a million times better like this IMO.

Also, I've had quite a few customs done from the talented folks here, and Rob is the absolute best as far as turnaround time. I was really surprised at how quickly he got this done and back to me.

Can't reccomend him enough for custom work!

:yess::yess: At last!!! My Samurai Predator has arrived! And I got a purple head! :yess: The only "problem" it came with is the helmet magnet is unglued, but that's not a real problem, just a bit of super glue and it's fixed :D . After a really hard work week last week, this is a great gift from me to me! So worth the wait, really happy with this figure, definitely one of the best ever! It really makes every other Predator figure look cheaper and weeker :panic:.

Anyway, here's a cool first pose for it. I'm going to put it like this on one of the detolfs for now, but on the weekend I want to try everything on the figure! Badass predator here \m/ . This will definitely be on the spotlight on my collection, it deserves no less than that! I'm going to feel so disapointed with P2 when it comes out and I'll have it on my hands... :gah:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

does anyone know a shop that is consistently putting out purple alien heads with the samurai predator?

does anyone know a shop that is consistently putting out purple alien heads with the samurai predator?

I'm not sure but maybe the new batch the european retailers which are getting stock only now may be a batch of only purple heads :yess: , though maybe it's better to ask to any particular store first if you only want it on that condition. Check the PM I sent you.

Back