Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy is the ultimate badass!! :rock Here he is ruling his Detolf with poor Classic on the background :D :

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

This guy is the ultimate badass!! :rock Here he is ruling his Detolf with poor Classic on the background :D :

attachment.php
I actually think Classic is stealing the show in this shot. I love his head angle and the way his dreads are spread

Is it really a secret where you purchased from?

Nice pose btw.

Yes! :pfft: Actually no, but I'm not advertising a store, so I'm just saying to those who ask :1-1: .

I actually think Classic is stealing the show in this shot. I love his head angle and the way his dreads are spread

I actually like that pose a lot too, it has been like that for a while, it's hard to change a pose when we like it so much :) . But Samurai just looks so amazing and detailed, and also ready to kill everything that moves that he stole the spotlight!

Looks great capella! I would just recommend taking out all the extra accessories in the detolf. It makes the display look messy in my opinion.

Looks great capella! I would just recommend taking out all the extra accessories in the detolf. It makes the display look messy in my opinion.

Yeah man, you're right, I already thought about it too. The thing is I want to have the accessories handy because if I keep them on the boxes they aren't very accessible :( . I still have to find a good way to keep them handy but not like that. At the same time I like to have the figures with them, but it definitely looks a bit messy...

:goodpost: Totally understandable.

:1-1:

Yeah man, you're right, I already thought about it too. The thing is I want to have the accessories handy because if I keep them on the boxes they aren't very accessible :( . I still have to find a good way to keep them handy but not like that. At the same time I like to have the figures with them, but it definitely looks a bit messy...

:1-1:

I keep everything in the boxes. Being close to every thing is in brown shipper boxes I can see what's what. Plus I pick 2/4 items to change around each month.

I keep everything in the boxes. Being close to every thing is in brown shipper boxes I can see what's what. Plus I pick 2/4 items to change around each month.

I see, I'm thinking about maybe putting them in small plastic bags inside an "accessories" box, but I have to be careful to avoid damaging the paint. Many of their boxes I have to store them in a way that makes it hard to grab and open them, that's why I having them on the original boxes makes the accessories unaccessible to me. I'm going to try a good way next week :) .

I ordered this from BBTS last week and I just got it today. He came with the dark red alien head. Honestly, the red head doesn't bother me, it doesn't jump out as being out of place or anything.

VERY cool figure and the details are insane. However I don't think its worth the price.

So there is brown and red and purple heads now? I am confused lol. I thought it was only red and purple.... can someone gather all the color of heads and post for comparison please? Arigato!

So there is brown and red and purple heads now? I am confused lol. I thought it was only red and purple.... can someone gather all the color of heads and post for comparison please? Arigato!

An orange. This reminds me of that soap. They were mixing it back in the 20s.went to lunch. Now dove bar soap floats.

I ordered this from BBTS last week and I just got it today. He came with the dark red alien head. Honestly, the red head doesn't bother me, it doesn't jump out as being out of place or anything.

VERY cool figure and the details are insane. However I don't think its worth the price.

Well most HT stuff isn't worth the price anyways... it is usually overpriced.

Well most HT stuff isn't worth the price anyways... it is usually overpriced.

I must disagree with you. With the quality and detail paint and sculpt it worth every penny. I wouldn't be able to make it for that price from scratch. Except recasting the existing one..

No more pics coming for this bada**.. Will post mine soon..

Back