Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never thought I would go in on this one till I saw all the pics here. Grabbed him from BBTS and got the predictable brown head :monkey4 its actually not too bad. No broken shoulder pin or cannon. Great figure all around, it was funny because I never picked up on the fact that his sword was supposed to be dissolving until I actually saw the little tip on the base and couldn't figure it out till I got the sword out - nice touch. My only issue is getting the helmet / mask on and off seems like it will break...

is it just me or did anyone get two clenched right hands for the sword? i wanted to put his other sword on his left hand but my set didnt come w/ one...

6unyru9a.jpg

: )

Whelp....after thinking on this Pred long and hard, watching multiple reviews and checking out the pics in this forum...I FINALLY PULLED THE TRIGGER TODAY!!! :hi5:

I picked him up from BBTS for $335, but with the loot I had in Paypal from selling stuff he really only cost me $135 out of pocket...not too shabby IMHO!

I honestly have always thought this was a stellar figure...just didn't have the funds....and I decided today that I had waited long enough and wanted him to join my other HT preds. :impatient:

Can't wait to get him...now I just hope I land the purple headed Xeno.

Whelp....after thinking on this Pred long and hard, watching multiple reviews and checking out the pics in this forum...I FINALLY PULLED THE TRIGGER TODAY!!! :hi5:

I picked him up from BBTS for $335, but with the loot I had in Paypal from selling stuff he really only cost me $135 out of pocket...not too shabby IMHO!

I honestly have always thought this was a stellar figure...just didn't have the funds....and I decided today that I had waited long enough and wanted him to join my other HT preds. :impatient:

Can't wait to get him...now I just hope I land the purple headed Xeno.

You made a good decision, IMO it's the best HT release of 2012. I got it from BBTS so I would expect a red head no pun intended :lol

hey guys i have a samurai for sale in the sale thread check it out. its in perfect condition.

Maaaaan I hope I get a purple head....but yeah he is gonna be amazing...should ship out tomorrow which means I should have him around Wed/Thurs next week!

You made a good decision, IMO it's the best HT release of 2012. I got it from BBTS so I would expect a red head no pun intended :lol

Was the actual statue ever released with the pile of dead aliens or was that just a one off display/promo piece?

Well the Samurai Predator is a figure not a statue...although it does look like a Premium format in the 1/6th scale. That base wasn't ever released to the best of my knowledge.

Was the actual statue ever released with the pile of dead aliens or was that just a one off display/promo piece?

Back