Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hong Kong Ani-Com 2011: Hot Toys SAMURAI PREDATOR (Sculpture?)

we don't take kindly to n00bs in here. why don't you just run along now with your high-faultin' "reason".

My bad, I must have misread the "collaboration project" bit in the original post

Actually you did misread it because it doesn't say "collaboration project" it says "artist collaboration project" i.e. a collab between Takeya and Oniki. Because again, those are the only two guys who worked on this piece. Did you see any mention of any HT artists in the post from HT? Nope.

Whatever helps ya sleep at night...it's a figure.

So because it's a statue you won't be able to sleep at night? Damn. I thought the Superman fans were touchy.

6a853733jw1djkaqsnfdvj.jpg

Yes, my life revolves around proving that this is a figure and not a statue...I've spent the last 20 minutes arguing with only myself about what it is or isn't...oh...wait...

Looks like a figure to me but I have been known to get things wrong. Alot

Yeah, some people are ignoring the elbow joint for whatever reason makes them feel better.

I guess Takeya and Oniki wanted to sculpt a statue with a poseable elbow.

Imagine the sales!

i can clearly see the elbow joint and other signs pointing to this being a figure. but i still maintain this is a statue out of spite.

i can clearly see the elbow joint and other signs pointing to this being a figure. but i still maintain this is a statue out of spite.

It's ok...you're not alone obviously.

Uh oh...I sense...wait for it.....................................FIGURE!

I don't even collect Predator, but the fact that I don't even know what I'm looking at has me intrigued enough to follow up on this. :lol

Lots of exciting stuff for Pred fans coming from HT lately. :rock

that's a statue. you can tell because of the pixels.

It goes beyond the "bigfoot" elbow joint. Look at the posture of the pred in that pic from PlasticEnemies. You ever seen a 1/6 scale Predator figure from HT able to bend laterally at the waist?

I hope it is a statue actually...because I know you REALLY REALLY want to be right.

So, here's hoping that Devil is right!

I hate to see a sad Devil.

Back