Hot Toys announces "300" 1:6 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys needs to stop having good ideas. My checking account only allows for so much of a budget for collectibles, and HT continues to demand more.

i also think (and hope) they use the new rigid bodies for these. while the joints will be more exposed than for wolvie for example, at least it won't die or melt over time.

Definitely on the same page as you with that, eight. I was super impressed with how the Wolverine body looked and it would allow for a ton of poses a rubber suit will never accomplish.

I'd definitely be down for a Leonidas. I'd buy an Immortal as well.

This goes to show that Hot Toys may be late to the party, but getting an older license is never out of the question.

7780d1215782703t-animated-gif-thread-56k-warning-leonidas_kid.gif

7779d1215782703-animated-gif-thread-56k-warning-th_leonidas.gif

king-leonidas-regrets-decision.gif
Ahahahaha! Saved.

Definitely on the same page as you with that, eight. I was super impressed with how the Wolverine body looked and it would allow for a ton of poses a rubber suit will never accomplish.

I'm kinda hoping not. Though I understand the concern about the rubber, To have almost every joint exposed will make it look like a doll. Or like this......

75091_press01-001.jpg

Did you visit HT when you were in Hong Kong?

The movie was ok, not a big fan of oiled up guys in slow motion though.:lol

correct went round the HT offices which was very cool....figures from past ranges/years everywhere...their meeting room was full of cool stuff.

and yep did get to see some stuff which hasn't been announced yet, can't share much though.:eek:

think of sideshows Premium Format Figure for Leonidas just in 1/6th scale :banana

Ahh this is ok news...I'd rather have a differnent movie license...But I guess I would get a Leonidas only...

correct went round the HT offices which was very cool....figures from past ranges/years everywhere...their meeting room was full of cool stuff.

Forgive me, I'm not up to speed - why were you round HT offices?:google

Back