Hot Toys announces "300" 1:6 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will buy King Leonidas and other spartan:chew

Last edited:
Its an alright flick but I never got caught up in the hype of half naked guys. Should be cool figures though. I was just hoping for an announcement on Call of Duty and it looks like that may not happen now. :sick

300 was great...three years ago, I'd by leonidas and the god king..but id like something more up to date? it's like mars attack figures 14 years almost after it's release randomly...i'd like a superman worth having.

Like a lot of people have said, Hot Toys is making a statement with this line. Other then a few figures the majority of the lines consist of a head sculpt and costume. This line will be built from scratch. They can use the technology that they have been developing for the other lines but everything will be new molds. I think these figures will be expensive, like the $170-180 range. And I really don't think they will use the full rubber bodies. I would look for a hybrid for these guys of sculpted plastic arms and maybe rubber torsos. Hot Toys is telling everyone that they can do anything they want at this point. My god they built the tumbler! Like it or not no one else has done that. They will say with this line that they don't need clothes for their figures anymore. And then watch out.

The Leonidas figure is excellent can't remember whether it was a rubber body or not though. Fans of the movie will not be disappointed.

Like a lot of people have said, Hot Toys is making a statement with this line. Other then a few figures the majority of the lines consist of a head sculpt and costume. This line will be built from scratch. They can use the technology that they have been developing for the other lines but everything will be new molds. I think these figures will be expensive, like the $170-180 range. And I really don't think they will use the full rubber bodies. I would look for a hybrid for these guys of sculpted plastic arms and maybe rubber torsos. Hot Toys is telling everyone that they can do anything they want at this point. My god they built the tumbler! Like it or not no one else has done that. They will say with this line that they don't need clothes for their figures anymore. And then watch out.

They can do anything, except a decently accurate alien! :rotfl
Or maybe it's actually they can do anything and people still will buy it!

I'm a big fan of HT, but they do drop the ball fantastically every now and then.

Having sadi that, I'm really curious about this line, looking forward to seeing first pics.

:drool:drool:drool

Muscle men! They are literally gonna be HAWT Toys! HAH! Get it??:monkey5:monkey5

I'll be sure to have them around for my lonely nights!:naughty:naughty:naughty

I think they're gonna have to sculpt a new muscle body...type thing...for leonidas. Leonidas has a small scar near his right shoulder It's small, but its there. they may just alter a current one but they gave hellboy a whole new body.

lookin forward to the first glimpse

It'd be interesting, cause I don't think they'll just use the same old musclebodies, instead sculpt brand new ones for almost every character. Or a generic one, a Leonidas, and maybe a Xerxes. Queen Gorgo anyone?

I'm not too attached on gorgo. Plus, if they go with a dynamic look with leonidas, she'd look out of place with him. An immortal though, that i can see.

Back