Hot Toys announces "300" 1:6 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leo will look great

True, but the rubber body will make him fairly non-poseable and you are always running the risk of deterioration over time.

Agree with others' expressed sentiments too. Does this announcement really have the scope for many figures? Who here will REALLY think about getting any other than Leo?

This the perfect movie for Hot Toys!!!! Every time I watched I kept thinking "Why Hasn't Hot Toys made these yet??!" Im gonna buy soooooooo many Spartans and Immortals. I bet those capes are gonna be sooo soft:lol When I saw Saizo from Goemon, I knew they could do these guys. Imagine die-cast metal swords and shields! And that Berserker guy, No wait- .................1/6th ELEPHANT!:horror:banana:banana:banana This is a Grial franchise for me :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

True, but the rubber body will make him fairly non-poseable and you are always running the risk of deterioration over time.

Guys don't you get it ?! The muscle body is DEAD! With Sheva , Wolverine they were testing the water. They're gonna design an all new human body to go with these guys, its the perfect excuse to do it.

Guys don't you get it ?! The muscle body is DEAD! With Sheva , Wolverine they were testing the water. They're gonna design an all new human body to go with these guys, its the perfect excuse to do it.

Would be cool if they do, but I can't see it happening.

Like Centrocal have said, I don't think, that they're going to use the rubber body. The rubber just have looked toy-ish. Never liked it. But after they've released Marcus Wright with their new hands, than The Comedian with new sculpted hands too and then Wolverine with a new sculpted body, there is no need to use any rubber-bodies. They're going to sculpt their bodies too based on the wolverine.

And when they say, this is going to be a series of figures from 300, it had to be something new developed to justify this whole series, to get the money back which they've spend on producing a new body for it.

Leo with his helmet and cape and everything will blow us away, that's why I'm beginning saving some money at the moment :D

But for me personally, I don't need any other character from this movie.

Hope to see some other announcements, like the Matrix with Neo and Morpheus, the Terminator line with T1 and T2 Arnie, the continuation of the Godfather line with Michael Corleone, Sonny, etc, ...

knowing HT's background for doing things we never thought possible, i think we might well see a xerces. i think we'll see leonidas, xerces, an immortal and stelios.

i also think (and hope) they use the new rigid bodies for these. while the joints will be more exposed than for wolvie for example, at least it won't die or melt over time.

and yeah! i agree with others, where are their other watchmen announcements? or IB? or more marvel? finish what you started, HT. if we don't get the full watchmen series it'll be a damn shame. they're like a kid in a candy store right now. tasting one thing, leaving it half eaten running off to something more fluorescent and sugary looking.

This is great news. 300 is one of my favourite movies of the past few years. They should give Leonidas three headsculpts:
300.jpg

32995-300_movie4web.jpg

300MoviePic.jpg

Exactly the Spartans all have thin lean muscle bodies, the current muscle body and new Dutch body are completely wrong shape for them. Hot Toys got this all planned out :cool:

Wow, I almost knew HT had this as soon as they announced it if you know what I mean...:naughty

If Leonidas is the first figure, yeah, what is the body gonna be like?
I'm not sure HT are done with the rubber body (isn't Big Chap similar to a full rubber body) but by doing Leo they will be making a bold statement either way.

My sense tells me there'll be some middle ground. Sheva's arms still make me cry but I can't imagine all Mr. Gerard's silky musculature in solid plastic somehow. :inlove

Man, they're expanding through so many different lines right now. This is pretty awesome though, can't wait to see some pictures of this line.

I'm pretty happy with my neca 1/6 leonidas, sorry for the amazingly crappy pic :D

img1221b.jpg

Very cool news! I made my own, and later sold it. But I'll definitely be in for at least Leonidas. I'd love to see Xerxes as well :rock

This is a license I really hoped HT would eventually pick up, but wasn't sure if there was as much interest overseas.

Saw this announcement first in Hot Toys' Facebook. Not that much excited, as King Leonidas is the only viable purchase, and probably Queen Gorgo (depending on how gorgeous her HS looks like)..

What happened to the Matrix line & Rambo DX? :(

Saw this announcement first in Hot Toys' Facebook. Not that much excited, as King Leonidas is the only viable purchase, and probably Queen Gorgo (depending on how gorgeous her HS looks like)..

What happened to the Matrix line & Rambo DX? :(

What happened to Carwash...:D

Back