Hot Toys announces "300" 1:6 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, rather than 300, I wish Hot Toys would revisit Hellboy and give us figures of The Prince, Liz, and Johann.

Never gonna happen. But still. I can dream.

I just watched the movie again! It really made me more enthusiastic for this line. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna buy (some of) them, but it got me thinking of what we might see.

I assume they have somekind of new body for the Spartans, kinda in the style of Wolverine. And assuming they'd use that body for more than one Spartan I can see us getting more than just Leonidas.
They all wear the same, so basically what makes them different from eachother is the headsculpt.
So if HT is using that idea, I could easily see them make the following Spartans:

Leonidas
Dilios
Stelios
Captain (maybe)

Maybe they'll make a Queen Gorgo on the new female body?

And for the opponents:

Immortal
Xerxes (on a special larger body)

as breaker mentioned, I was over in HK and got to see quite a few of the designer studios including Hot Toys.......

we were sworn to secrecy though for the stuff we saw, I will say there is new lines plus extensions to existing lines.

I'm kinda hoping not. Though I understand the concern about the rubber, To have almost every joint exposed will make it look like a doll. Or like this......

75091_press01-001.jpg

the problem with that body is that it's pig ugly, and very little attempt was made to make it presentable without clothes. i think with the enterbay BL bodies, and the new wolverine body, there's a happy medium. the body's are designed with poseability and durability in mind, but they still look quite human.

i would prefer complete muscles bodies. on the shelf they look unbelievable. but i hate being scared to touch them or move them in case they deteriorate. I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!!! NO-ONE SHOULD LIVE IN FEAR!!! :monkey2:D

:lol Yeah - the rubber is what made me give up on HT so long ago. All my aliens were falling apart :lol

300 is one of my favorite flicks, but I'll have to pass on what HT offers and stick to SSC's awesome PF.

thats not our names :lol

the detail on the face sculpt was spot on, it was amazing standing in the main guys office looking around at al the cool stuff.........:horror

Back