Hot Toys announces "300" 1:6 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hell. Yes. :rock :rock :rock

Are you looking for new announcement of our next MMS license?
pic1.jpg

Directed by Zack Snyder, 300 was one of the best Hollywood movies which took 9 awards plus 27 nominations in 2007. Hot Toys is delighted to be authorized to develop a 1/6 collectible series for this blockbuster. Hot Toys' collectors are expected to preview the first collectible in next Newsletter, please stay tuned and get latest news by following us on our Blog and Facebook page as usual.

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/newsletter/2009/11/21/index.html

Last edited:
Did not see this coming at all. Very cool though. Leo and an Immortal definitely. I doubt they'd tackle Xerxes, maybe David Wenham's character?

Did not see this coming at all. Very cool though. Leo and an Immortal definitely. I doubt they'd tackle Xerxes, maybe David Wenham's character?

i doubt it too, but geeze if they did he'd be what?...16 inches high? that character was reeeeally tall. He would make for an impressive figure.

Last edited:
... I don't know. Depends on how they're gonna look. The movie was very cool, no doubt about that, but I'll wait to see some pics of these before deciding to get them...

I'd rather see some pics of their Inglourious Basterds line than this announcement. Their IB licence was announced in August, and still no pics... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

damn nooooo...

have seen this movie last week for the first time, and i really liked it and was so glad that HT haven't done this line, cause there would be another hole in my wallet... i need a brake... but damn NICE!!! :D Leo will look great, with their new high-quality materials...

Back