Hot Toys Announce "The Expendables 2" License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Lundgren too. He's like a super human. Ultra strong and mega intelligent. I'd say he'd kill all of the other members of the Expendables in a real life battle.

This license annoys me only because the expendables movies are made on pure star power and I won't buy any if all the big names aren't produced. I don't think HT gets that!.... But I hope I'm wrong.

We need Sly, Willis, Arnold, Lei, Staham, Norris, and Dolph as a minimum just to be interesting. All those standing together on a shelf makes a statement. One or 2 of them, not at all.

I like Lundgren too. He's like a super human. Ultra strong and mega intelligent. I'd say he'd kill all of the other members of the Expendables in a real life battle.

I decided to Google some of Lundgren's info and I was shocked. He graduated with straight A's in high school, got a Master's degree in chemical engineering, won a few championship Karate match, won the Fulbright Scholarship to attend MIT for his PhD, but decided to go into acting instead when he was offered a role in Rocky. Wooooahhh! :horror

I'm....telling Voorhees you stole his line. :wink1:
Brick_yelling.jpg

I decided to Google some of Lundgren's info and I was shocked. He graduated with straight A's in high school, got a Master's degree in chemical engineering, won a few championship Karate match, won the Fulbright Scholarship to attend MIT for his PhD, but decided to go into acting instead when he was offered a role in Rocky. Wooooahhh! :horror

:exactly: i was watching some extras on Universa Soldier DVD and was shocked too

Back