Hot Toys Announce "The Expendables 2" License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we will be getting a Lundgren? That would be cool with me.

EX6.jpg

It's really quite simple. I need a Dolph Lundgren in order to make a Punisher. Therefore, he has to happen under this license.

What the HELL does that have to do with Hot Toys?

No matter how many times I try to explain, quiggle does't grasp that there is a movie thread for movie news. At least now this stuff is thrown in the Exp 2 thread an not the Exp 1 Barney thread, getting there.

I'm really hoping that we get a Statham figure and a Lundgren!

I'm actually avoiding buying tons of the Avengers and Predator figures so I could get whatever they release from this line. Unfortunately I have a bad feeling we won't be getting much.

God knows I would pick up all of them if they were produced.

I'm just clinging onto the fact they said they were doing a Statham and Li along with Sly the first time round. I know we never got them but they could have learnt of the sequel pretty early on and just decided to wait or something.

There's lost of potential for some badass figures with this license! A sly, Arnie, Willis, Statham, Van Damme, Chuck Norris, man, this deserves the avengers treatment!

I'll buy a tonne of the Statham heads loose if it is a good likeness.

I would buy a Statham, Yu or Hemsworth.

I bet they will make Stallone and Lundgren only. :lol :(

Given the number of rereleases coming out of HT lately, I guess Barney has a chance even though he's mostly same as the first figure.

Why is Dolph Lundgren sporting Leonardo DiCaprio's haircut in Titanic for this role? For me that and the scarf kinda detract from the bad@$$ery.

Back