Hot Toys Announce "The Expendables 2" License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should just go ahead and make everyone. You know as well as I do, we'd buy every last one!!:cuckoo:

They should have taken Chuck Norris out and put Michael Biehn in. Then this movie would be rated R and awesome.

This might also be another 1 figure repeat. Barney Ross v2.

I'm sure they'll jump at the chance to make another Arnie character. It'll be interesting to see them do an 'old' Arnie. Many people think they made the T2 figure too old looking but this time it'd be the correct intention. They'll probably idealise his age a bit though. Gonna be interesting what they make out of this license.
I WELCOME another Arnold - an old Arnold would be KILLER!!!

There has got to be a Chuck Norris joke somewhere in the PG 13 rating.

Chuck Norris maded this R rated movie PG-13 because he told the MPAA to do it! :lol

If they do Barney again and pack in his casual outfit, I'll probably just grab that as another option for my exsiting figure, and maybe a new weapon if there's a cool one, but the majority of his tactical gear is the same and I don't like the fu-man-chu stache look so I don't want the new head he'd come with. Curious if they'll do Statham this time around.

Chuck Norris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=AN2Bx_LK2io

Our Barney will have some company :)
Yep, another Barney will made a great companion for the original one :monkey3

Meh. To me, what makes the Expendables fun is the team. I don't want just one. I want the full team. I ended up selling my Barney from the first film just because Li and Statham were promisse but never happened :slap
:goodpost::exactly: silly HT :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Chuck Norris maded this R rated movie PG-13 because he told the MPAA to do it! :lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=AN2Bx_LK2io

Well, Chuck Norris' movies from the 70s and 80s were on the level of PG-13, and I can't recall him cursing (not even once) or doing anything that would cause parents to cover their children's eyes. He's probably not the ideal type of actor for an Expendables movie :lol.

Regardless though, I'd still like a 1/6 scale figure of him.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHlSoTj69wg[/ame]:huh

Then this movie would be rated R and awesome.

Why does it have to be R to be awesome? Do we have to see a guys intestines spill out split by a shotgun to be awesome? Do people have to say ____ every other word for it to be awesome? The sorts of things that would make the difference between R and PG-13 in a movie like this are just seeing extra detail to kills and language, a little less blood and cleaner language won't wake the movie suck. :banghead

Why does it have to be R to be awesome? Do we have to see a guys intestines spill out split by a shotgun to be awesome? Do people have to say ____ every other word for it to be awesome? The sorts of things that would make the difference between R and PG-13 in a movie like this are just seeing extra detail to kills and language, a little less blood and cleaner language won't wake the movie suck. :banghead

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZYw1hkbmNU[/ame]

yes:monkey1

war is hell.:lecture

I love Rambo, and if you take the gore out of that scene, I'd still love it as much as I already do.

Why does it have to be R to be awesome? The sorts of things that would make the difference between R and PG-13 in a movie like this are just seeing extra detail to kills and language, a little less blood and cleaner language won't wake the movie suck. :banghead

Just as R can't make so-so movie to be a good one.
"Rambo 4" and "The Expendables" are nice examples.

Lol. The whole scene is gore though. I don't understand.

No it's not, the guy shot up in the truck and smeared all over the truck and gun was gore, his guts could have been left off the gun and you could have just seen Rambo shoot without seeing the damage and it would work, you could have cut the knifing of the guy's head off in such a way you didn't see anything but understood what just happened.

Without stuff like that, it's a violent scene, but it's subtle things like that which push it to R. Expendables 1 was R, 2 is PG-13 and outside of detailed kill shots and language, I'll be the action is every bit as heavy and entertaining as the first movie.

I'm glad to see that HT will make any characters from the second movie. But i've got Barney Ross already and i don't want a re-launch of that character with a some minor changes :exactly:

I wont buy any from this line until a Statham is made. And ____!!! CHUCK!!! I wouldnt believe a word that bible nut says about how he had pull to change the rating. And if its true, ____ him even more.

Awesome news. IMO, we will see more than just barney this time. It's just a theory but, wasn't the 2nd film announced not too long after the first was released? Maybe HT's were working on Statham etc but decided to hold off until now.

A Statham is a pretty big grail for me, even just a sculpt.

Back