Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel's a buzzkill. Seriously, they make some great movies, but, after The Avengers, I don't know; it's just like over saturation. Thor looks really good, but I'm not really excited about anything Phase 2. Maybe it's because too much of a good thing just gets tiresome, or maybe it's because Iron Man 3 was a weak start. I'm hoping for the latter, but damn, it's just like...I don't even know; I'm drained.

Marvel's a buzzkill. Seriously, they make some great movies, but, after The Avengers, I don't know; it's just like over saturation. Thor looks really good, but I'm not really excited about anything Phase 2. Maybe it's because too much of a good thing just gets tiresome, or maybe it's because Iron Man 3 was a weak start. I'm hoping for the latter, but damn, it's just like...I don't even know; I'm drained.

Yep- More Thor..ok but not thrilled . Looking forward to Cap 2 because they might be taking it a different path..
The rest- Ant Man, etc...ho hum.
Avengers 2 I'm looking forward to....will be hard to top first one

I said it before , Marvel's attempt to milk the whole superhero genre will eventually kill the biz. They are pumping out way too many superhero movies every year. I know they spread them out through out the year but there's more than just Marvel Studios that make these kind of movies. Fox and Sony still have quite of bit of the Marvel licenses and Warner Brothers also has their DC comics superheroes. Not to mention characters like Spawn, and other Indie comicbook Superheroes.

Eventually audience will find that these movies are repetitive and just lose interest and the quality of the movies will go down because of the declined box offices.

I'm almost 40 (damn!!!) so the summer blockbuster Comic movies don't attract me in the way of needing to own the action figures.
I like the older movies that have marinated through time where the characters have become iconic. That's just me..

I said it before , Marvel's attempt to milk the whole superhero genre will eventually kill the biz. They are pumping out way too many superhero movies every year. I know they spread them out through out the year but there's more than just Marvel Studios that make these kind of movies. Fox and Sony still have quite of bit of the Marvel licenses and Warner Brothers also has their DC comics superheroes. Not to mention characters like Spawn, and other Indie comicbook Superheroes.

Eventually audience will find that these movies are repetitive and just lose interest and the quality of the movies will go down because of the declined box offices.
I agree. Marvel/Disney for as many great films as they've given us are eventually going to kill the market for this genre if you ask me. Too much of a good thing and eventually people will tire of it. The problem I see is that they release numerous films per year and they start feeling less special after a while.

I like that DC/Warner have been slowly giving us films. It's not intentional I'm sure but it seems like when they do put a film out it feels a bit more like an event (except when they release crap like Jonah Hex or Green Lantern). I also generally like the tone they've taken better too with films The Dark Knight Trilogy, Watchmen, and now Man of Steel (from how it looks at least).

Buddies,

Have you received the last email from WGP?? Really great news for Burton's Batman fans....

Can't you just tell us what the email says?!?!

:monkey4:dunno:panic::thud::impatient::gah:

They are offering different characters and more to come relative to Batman (showing pictures), but I don't know if I'm allow to show them here because they wrote this in the email:

" We got in trouble for offering these so you won't find these on our website. "

They are offering different characters and more to come relative to Batman (showing pictures), but I don't know if I'm allow to show them here because they wrote this in the email:

" We got in trouble for offering these so you won't find these on our website. "

Full figures or just head sculpts?

The individual characters Thor, Cap, Iron Man ect... Are being seen very soon after their movies because of seeing them again in the team-ups. So it's not very long before seeing them again and again.

The only Marvel Studios one i'm really anticipating is Guardians of the Galaxy. The rest are just sequels to okay characters.

There's been four main X-Men films over 11 years and four Spidey movies over 10 years where as Marvel has done three Iron Man movies over just 5 years. They're pumping them out quite fast imo.

I'm almost 40 (damn!!!) so the summer blockbuster Comic movies don't attract me in the way of needing to own the action figures.
I like the older movies that have marinated through time where the characters have become iconic. That's just me..

Like Berserker Predator? :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The individual characters Thor, Cap, Iron Man ect... Are being seen very soon after their movies because of seeing them again in the team-ups. So it's not very long before seeing them again and again.

The only Marvel Studios one i'm really anticipating is Guardians of the Galaxy. The rest are just sequels to okay characters.

There's been four main X-Men films over 11 years and four Spidey movies over 10 years where as Marvel has done three Iron Man movies over just 5 years. They're pumping them out quite fast imo.
Yep, so anyway................

:lol

I think the Batman Returns line is something that we'll see at some point but it's probably not considered a top priority. Hot Toys probably knows if they put it out the figures will sell and with the Mime Joker recently announced they probably aren't closing the books on the Burton Batman films.

Back