Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it was a joke, especially when it originated from DiFabio. He'd be in uproar if it were really cancelled. And he would have linked his source.

Been searching in the net to see if the line is really cancelled and didn't find anything. Howard Chan had confirmed about 6 months ago that Batman and Penguin would be announced in December and since they just made a Keaton batman it really would be easy money for them to make another in the returns suit.

Someone on Facebook had started a rumour that the Avengers Hulk was cancelled a while back and it sounds like the same thing with he Returns licence. Just some bored nerds with too much time on their hands.

Been searching in the net to see if the line is really cancelled and didn't find anything. Howard Chan had confirmed about 6 months ago that Batman and Penguin would be announced in December and since they just made a Keaton batman it really would be easy money for them to make another in the returns suit.

Someone on Facebook had started a rumour that the Avengers Hulk was cancelled a while back and it sounds like the same thing with he Returns licence. Just some bored nerds with too much time on their hands.

Look harder man it's everywhere this line is dead! :slap

sounds like a joke to me!

Hi Batfreak, I think you are correct and it is just the demonstration of peoples playful behaviour around here (Fabby you bad boy you!)

Anyhow, I am very glad to see you are still around. We've had some cross words in the past...but how about we draw a line under it all and start again please? Yes?

:duff ?

Are you kidding my fellow WV friend? They have too much coming out back to back! Its insane to catch up on the current release schedule.
Yeah, I know they've come out a some new "Non comic" related stuff but I was mostly talking about the Superhero Comic movies related stuff.

They told us that they was going to do the BR figures months ago. I just wish they wouldn't make us wait so long between the announcement and the premiere.

So you're in Huntington? I'm not there anymore but I grew up in Wayne. :D

They told us that they was going to do the BR figures months ago. I just wish they wouldn't make us wait so long between the announcement and the premiere.

So you would rather they have kept their acquisition of the license a secret until they're ready to show pics?

I'm glad they told us when they did, rather than keeping quiet. As consumers, it lets us make more informed choices. Restricting information only hurts our ability to make decisions about what to collect, what to buy, how much to save, and so forth.

So you would rather they have kept their acquisition of the license a secret until they're ready to show pics?

I'm glad they told us when they did, rather than keeping quiet. As consumers, it lets us make more informed choices. Restricting information only hurts our ability to make decisions about what to collect, what to buy, how much to save, and so forth.

I have to agree, Knowing what's coming has helped me make more informed decisions on what I want to/can buy. For example...I know that by the time BR-BATMAN goes live PO, I will have enough SSC reward points to more-or-less buy him outright. Effectively, this would make BM and PENGY a '2fer' This has been very useful to me, but I would not know otherwise.

I heard Hot Toys is relocating to Pittsburgh just so they can secure the rights to a Gotham Rogues NFL/DC license. :horror

Come on HT.... :impatient:

returnsdrywall.gif

Back