Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not happening.

We'll probably see a "new" Predator or some ****. Hopefully it's Miranda Hill.

Hot Toys forgot about Batman Returns and Arkham City, too much on their plate. Cancelled!

I don't get why they've been so slow on announcements. Maybe we're just spoiled by the summer rush, but there's got to be more to show off than another friggin' scar predator.

I gotta say, logging in one December morning to a BATMAN RETURNS DX SPECS/PICS BATMAN and BATMAN RETURNS DX SPECS/PICS PENGUIN, would be pretty cool but I just don't see it happening.

I keep forgetting that there's a 1/4 figure involved in here, somewhere as well. But then I remember there's also Robocops, Terminators, 1/4 Terminators and 1/4 Avengers. They got alot of **** on their plate and they just keep dumping more and more on.

I just want to see something else Batman. Be it DX 11 in-hand pics, or new specs, I needs me a Christmas fix. My #1 would be Arkham City, but really, Returns is right up there with it. I can't wait to see what they do with Bats. Hopefully, if not HT, we finally get to see one of SSC's comic figures during the 12 days of sideshow.

It seems like this happens with a lot of new releases. A lot of people were saying the same thing about the Joker 2.0 being canceled.
There was no information for almost a year before they started showing teasers shortly before they released it.

The Penguin is a lot like the hulk, he has a very unique body that shares nothing with other figures and that could be slowing things down a little. :dunno

Textbook HT's for this wait. Disappointed as I was expecting the mentioned reveal in early December not this late in the month. Kind of gets me upset.

I keep forgetting that there's a 1/4 figure involved in here, somewhere as well. But then I remember there's also Robocops, Terminators, 1/4 Terminators and 1/4 Avengers.

Anyone else just not see 1:4 Avengers happening? If they do it'll be the big 4 only, and considering the size Hulk would have to be maybe not even him.

How much longer, if it isn't the case already, before that film is old old news. And they haven't even teased the first 1:4 figure for it.

Last edited:
I think HT's 1/4 line is being scaled waaaay back....maybe IM in 1/4 and that's it. Heck i don't see much beyond the Bats and Endoskeleton......Ht bites off alot more than it can chew...

I am looking forward HT releasing Batman Returns batmobile. That one is one shiny bad*%# batmobile :)

Anyone else just not see 1:4 Avengers happening? If they do it'll be the big 4 only, and considering the size Hulk would have to be maybe not even him.

How much longer, if it isn't the case already, before that film is old old news. And they haven't even teased the first 1:4 figure for it.
Seeing the only potential HT 1/4 scale figure I'd maybe consider - if at all, would be Vader.. I couldn't care less about their 1/4 line anyway. :lol

And we have received this letter from Hot toys that says...

050620_burton_batman.jpg

"Keep waiting!!!"

I am looking forward HT releasing Batman Returns batmobile. That one is one shiny bad*%# batmobile :)

I really don't think that's going to happens... it took 4 years to re-release the tumbler, and it's the same, even with the silver rims... so if this batmobile is released again, it will be exactly the same. If you want a shiny batmobile, put some glitter on it :love
I really like the matt finish

Back