Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catwoman and Penguin. I imagine there will also be an unmasked/damaged mask Batman with a Keaton portrait, so yep probably that too. Maybe they can use the Keaton for Beetlejuice.

they need to do Batman Forever and Batman & Robin. Sure the movies were terrible, but the Batsuits and Robin/Nightwing costumes were nice.

I would get BATMAN FOREVER Batman figure and request HT to be a little inaccurate just to eliminate the nipples then that would be perfect. Because I do love the Forever suit (with no nipples please).

But with B&R....hmmmm......... I dunno how I feel about that Clooney face.... he just doesn't look the part as batman. Again, the suit is not bad, just cut out the nipples.

Wait, but a BATMAN FOREVER vehicles are a must buy for me. I don't really dig the blue lights and all that gangster bling bling rap crap. But the organic designs I like, it reminded me something H.R. Giger would do.

We all knew this was coming. I'm excited for Catwoman and Penguin but like the 89 suit better and won't be all in for another Batman especially if it's a DX.

Honestly, I never thought I'd say this, but I think a Penguin will actually kind of cool. The whole "overgrown baby who vomits black goo all over himself" thing never went over too well with me, and kind of creeped me out, but he is definitely interesting in terms of visual aesthetic, and would actually look cool with the 89' stuff.

I saw "Forever" recently and its really hard to watch for three minutes without cringing.

Between Nicole's terrible forced-sultry voice, the glamification of Gotham, things like "Joy-gasm" and Tommy Lee Jones stamping his feet while laughing, the whole thing is just weird. That's not even getting into the whole "coming out; be who you were meant to be" subtext in it all.

I would get BATMAN FOREVER Batman figure and request HT to be a little inaccurate just to eliminate the nipples then that would be perfect. Because I do love the Forever suit (with no nipples please).

But with B&R....hmmmm......... I dunno how I feel about that Clooney face.... he just doesn't look the part as batman. Again, the suit is not bad, just cut out the nipples.

Wait, but a BATMAN FOREVER vehicles are a must buy for me. I don't really dig the blue lights and all that gangster bling bling rap crap. But the organic designs I like, it reminded me something H.R. Giger would do.

:yuck :yuck :yuck

I saw "Forever" recently and its really hard to watch for three minutes without cringing.

Between Nicole's terrible forced-sultry voice, the glamification of Gotham, things like "Joy-gasm" and Tommy Lee Jones stamping his feet while laughing, the whole thing is just weird. That's not even getting into the whole "coming out; be who you were meant to be" subtext in it all.

:exactly::exactly:

This is great news, but I'm done with 89 Bats. Back in the 92, Returns was my favorite, but after over 20 years it's obvious that 89 became the iconic one. But I will be around here drooling over the amazing photos we usualy get over this forum and crying how much I would love to own them. But The Dark Knight and 89 Batman are the core of my HT collection.

I would buy a Kilmer Batman as I think it'd be neat to have one of each of the "Batmen" from each film on the shelf, kind of progressions/evolutions kind of display but there isn't much in Forever that I'd buy past that. I'm not a fan of TLJ's Two-Face, hated Carrey's Riddler and don't get me started on the craptacular fest that was O' Donnell as Robin.

I like the Returns suit but definitey prefer the '89 version.

And I love the Penguin design; it's classic creepy Burton.

I would buy a Hot Toys Adam West over anything Returns or TDKR for that matter. :dunno

Awwwwwwwwww...... no like ?

Hey, its still better than Adam West hahahahahaha.

I'm joking, i'm more referring to the movies themselves vs the actual suits. :lol

Like Mike, I think having an 89, Returns, Forever, B&R, BB, TDK, TDKR suits in a collection would be awesome stuff indeed. :rock

ahhh :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess

WHAT a week, first batman 1989 pics are released and now this announcement, its ____ing awesome

I'm interested, if they wait a little while before releasing these. I have limited myself to 1 Batman a year and it's 89 Bats.

Back