Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess they could give you a reg and BD Catwoman in the box. Maybe a bird cage. Maybe a Selena Kyle secretary. I would hope none of that pink furniture though.

When I used to live in the 7 inch world Return’s Penguin was always on my wish list but never came to form. I don’t think a movie accurate figure has ever been produced.
Very excited about this figure. I always likes the design.

When I used to live in the 7 inch world Return’s Penguin was always on my wish list but never came to form. I don’t think a movie accurate figure has ever been produced.
Very excited about this figure. I always likes the design.

I used the Batman TAS Penguin as a fill in as it looked pretty close but I hated the half assed movie versions. Catwoman was probably the most movie accurrate figure for all the old movies.

Poster has DX on it. I'm guessing Penguin, Catwoman and Batman will all have PERS. At least the make-up suits the PERS.

Not sure what the heck they'll give Catwoman to fill out her box. Did that sound wrong?
I just want to save money somewhere.:lol: :monkey2

I guess they could give you a reg and BD Catwoman in the box. Maybe a bird cage. Maybe a Selena Kyle secretary. I would hope none of that pink furniture though.
A birdcage would be nice.

I used the Batman TAS Penguin as a fill in as it looked pretty close but I hated the half assed movie versions. Catwoman was probably the most movie accurrate figure for all the old movies.

:lol I did the same thing. They did manage to offer a pretty good Nicholson Joker eventually. I think I had to swap a head onto the good outfit though; one of the outfits was like fuchia.

Based on the timing of this announcement, my guess is ht is done with 89 an like that one, this will just be 1 figure of the 3 main characters. Be curious if they give Batman his flying cape.

So even the BR cowl is different than the 89 version? I guess that explains why I always thought the close-up of him in the car when he first drives into Gotham and the guys jump on the hood looked particularly badass.

Michelle Pfeiffer's “Selena Kyle” must have been “an animal” in bed. To have those boots and a whip at her disposal...DAMN!!!!

Her eyes in that cat mask are going to look incredible in figure form!!

These 3 with the TDKR 3 (who knows maybe more) on top of the SSC DC product, 2012 is going to be a _____ for Batman fans.

Based on the timing of this announcement, my guess is ht is done with 89 an like that one, this will just be 1 figure of the 3 main characters. Be curious if they give Batman his flying cape.

No additional Joker versions then. No museum Joker, no green shirt Joker, no 'lounge' Joker, and no gangster Joker. Too bad. Maybe Jack only gave them the one go at it. Still, what I got is all I need.

Honestly, I prefer one version of a character and move on in most cases.

To be honest I really don't think HT will be able to release these guys in 2012. They have TDKR to contend with PLUS everything else they've announced ages ago.

They're probably already being made as we speak, along with TDKR goodness.

This is how Hot Toys rolls. You think they just started making the '89 figures in 2011 of last year when they were announced? Nope. Nicholson Joker came out of no where and look how fast Batman shipped and he was one of the last figures of 2011 to ever be shown. They're capitalizing on the '89 Batman hype from this week, that's probably why they waited to show it now.

2012 is the year of the Bat. They've kicked off the year with Keaton Batman, spring with The Joker and then TDKR goodness in the Summer, I'm sure. Returns I'm reckoning will be out next year at the earliest.

I know people like Nova are going to be pissed but, aw hell, IT'S ____ING BATMAN. Other than Terminator and a few one off figures this is literally the only thing I collect.

I'm joking, i'm more referring to the movies themselves vs the actual suits. :lol

Like Mike, I think having an 89, Returns, Forever, B&R, BB, TDK, TDKR suits in a collection would be awesome stuff indeed. :rock

I hear ya man.

Yeah B&R is pretty painful to watch for me. Especially all the dumb dialogues. Can't stand them.

"Enough monkey business."

Back