Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't even comment on how annoyed I am, waiting for something on these figures.

:clap

I thought maybe... just maybe... we would see something once the caboose on the Iron Man train whizzed by. But nope- Here came the Captian America train right behind it. :(

I love Cap. It is my fav of the Marvel Studios stuff... but with Batman Returns STILL on the backburner, I just can't get excited about anything they are showing for it.

Sallah

Same - I've bypassed 90% of their stuff in the last couple years.

All I care about now that's been recently announced or released, is West Batman & T1 damaged Arnold.

I am glad OSR did that fake interview as a joke, I just hope that HT at least sees the need to finish the BR line in some sort. I just can't deal with the announcement and THEN the wait time. **** That.

Waiting.jpg

:clap

I thought maybe... just maybe... we would see something once the caboose on the Iron Man train whizzed by. But nope- Here came the Captian America train right behind it. :(

I love Cap. It is my fav of the Marvel Studios stuff... but with Batman Returns STILL on the backburner, I just can't get excited about anything they are showing for it.

Sallah

And next year Avengers 2 lol.

This post should be locked until real news come from HT... if ever... seeing new posts from this topic is the biggest tease of all time.

I posted the Batman Returns logo on Hot Toys' Facebook page. We could use some 'Likes' to hopefully remind them.

Amazing custom figs....wish I could afford to buy them.
Hope to see some Batman Returns from HT soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Back