Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say there's nothing intrinsically funny about that quote even if it comes out of IASIP. Gotta be careful lol.

With what Hot Toys are making. It's hard to find good factories in China. And trust me, I heard a lot of crazy stories.
I think there's also the money factor. Maybe HT wants to space out all the releases because Hong Kong goes with a pre-order system. That's a lot of money if multiple releases happen in a month.
I personally think Hot Toys should slow down and focus on more classic licenses( In my own perfect world,they would just give up doing any more Ironmen and Nolan's Dark Knight or Snyder's MOS but that would never happen). I see some head sculpts are so dead on and some are just so off that I'm surprise to see it's made by the Hot Toys team.

Well with the announcement of the new Arkham game. I would take updates on either this line or the Arkham one. At this point whichever gets announced first, gets my money..

Well with the announcement of the new Arkham game. I would take updates on either this line or the Arkham one. At this point whichever gets announced first, gets my money..

That where I am with this too. Can't afford $400 Batsuit and Armory (have no room for the armory anyway) and I'm not crazy about the SS Bats.

Everytime this thread gets bumped I get excited thinking there's new news on batman returns. I want a penguin figure!!

Well I got sick and tired of waiting for this line, or anything Burton Bats that yesterday I ordered all 4 SS DC figures (second Joker i bought, first went to my sons collection) and the new HT Terminator(for son). Usually when I buy **** I don't need, what I want pops up right around the corner. So maybe.:pray:

Everytime this thread gets bumped I get excited thinking there's new news on batman returns. I want a penguin figure!!

There'll likely be a new thread with a title along these lines ''HOT TOYS FINALLY, AT LONG LAST, DELIVERS BATMAN RETURNS MY GOD IN HEAVEN CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'' when that happens.

I realize people want these but seriously some people need to stop pouting so much that nothing is announced yet. :lol We'll get them when we get them, there's no reason the thread has to be closed just because there's not an officially announced.

Well they straight up said that Batman Returns and Back To The Future were impenitent for "deployment". I bet as soon as this thread would get shut down, product pics would show up randomly. It's so *** backwards.

Besides, it wouldn't matter if this was locked up anyway. As soon as official specs/pics pop up, this thread will be abandoned and cast to the wayside. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I think it's crazy that this thread has generated almost 5,000 posts and all we've gotten so far is the following,

br-ht.jpg
Batman Returns, another great superhero movie directed by Tim Burton! We are here proud to present this movie license to our fans! Coming Soon!

The 1/6th and 1/4th scale Collectible Figures will be launched in late 2012. Please stay tuned!

Batman Returns - Yes the Batman and Penguin figure will be announced this year around December.

HTJ: Goals and aspirations of 2014? HW: I think that it becomes very exciting year is 2014. To be announced some looking forward personally, "Batman Returns" Hollywood masterpiece is also a plan to deploy.

Anyone remember the Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman announcement thread? :lol I say lock this ****er up.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?82154-Hot-Toys-Superman-(1978-film-version)
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...Hot-Toys-new-Superman-teaser-he-s-coming-guys!

showthread.php

supes.jpg

Last edited:
Back