Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BR was announced in 2012 (year of summer Olympics) I wonder if these figures will be revealed and release before the next summer Olympics in 2016.

Anyone think this will be a DX, like the 1989 one? Cause I missed out on it, and don't think I'll ever find it for under $300 :(

I thought BM was one of HT favorite cash cows like IM :dunno

Nolan Batman, yes. The '89 Keaton Bats was a big seller, but I remember that Nicholson Joker being available for quite a while. Uncle Bingo isn't exactly setting the world on fire either. I'm sure the Returns Batman and Catwoman would be big sellers though, Penguin maybe not so much.

im not sure what logic HT is using but ALL these figures would be great sellers. they know it, but they are too busy catering to the Nolan fanboys that they don't see that there are many that would easily shell out for burton and even Schumacher HT figures (who wouldn't want a HT mr freeze? don't lie, you know it would rock).

I'd really be satisfied with just Batman but a Catwoman would be nice too. Hopefully this year we'll at least get an announcement.

Yeah.. their next announcement on this will be:

"Hullo fanz! We know you anticipate the Returning of Michael Burton from 1992.. yes, so now we have exciting news! We giving you more time to save your money - more 1/6 figures planned, & whole series will arrive in time for nxt year ComicCon! We go with this plan now.. because Tony Stark tell us so. Stay tune! :)"

:lol

I don't know whether to cry or laugh, right now I am bulletproof about this line, at least I got the batmobile out of this.

"Hullo fanz! We know you anticipate the Returning of Michael Burton from 1992.. yes, so now we have exciting news! We giving you more time to save your money - more 1/6 figures planned, & whole series will arrive in time for nxt year ComicCon! We go with this plan now.. because Tony Stark tell us so. Stay tune! :)"

That sounds like a ''fully realized'' and ''deployed'' announcement!

+1 rep.

Back