Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Soon" could mean "Sun" which means grandson in chinese, which might indicate that this will come out in time for our grandchildren.

No specific reason why Dave just closed the thread down 'at the request of the licensee'

people are assuming because it's in the pipeline

They also closed the TDK Lucius fox one down too. Either they really did close it down because it's on route and we will be looking at a Fox figure in the future too, or HT are just shutting them down for fun

They did? Why?
Must have missed all that?:dunno

ms2jqe.jpg

Speeding it up....

sheldon-cooper-laughing.gif

When was that posted? Hope recently and they mean this years CC. And I guess the wolf pred isn't too far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just relax. They'll take care of the squealing, wretched, pinhead puppets of SideshowFreaks!

I just rewatched this movie last night, for the first time in years, and it's so different watching it as an adult than as a kid.

I think I appreciated it far more now, also surprised at some of the lines that Catwoman and the Penguin get away with. Also, when you think about the Penguin's plan...it's really dark. I don't think you realize how insane he is as a kid.

After watching I have to say that I'm not sure if I would get Catwoman...but I'm def. in for the Penguin. (Still hoping he comes with some penguins in combat gear)

25th Anniversary of BATMAN '89 this year.

Not that that stuff means anything to HT.

Does it make you feel older? Then go, where the hell did the time go? Like thinking of VHS and tube TV's and no smartphones of selfie obsessions. Or glowing screens in cinemas.

There's a new interview where Howard explicitly mentions Batman Returns and Back to the Future.
From the Hot Toys Collectors Facebook:

501D2A05-E744-4813-A65E-2157E831D928.png

5AFA1343-DECC-45AD-9048-342860684FC4.png

C8796CFD-B20B-4E92-8582-0D8C739F95E4.png

032079DA-E8DC-4BF4-A5AF-E3F504F2A82E.png

Read the interview earlier on FB. Great news I suppose. Wont be official until PO goes up.

If they start PO in March/April at the earliest, we may not see it ship until after October.

Back