Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is good to hear, but take it with a grain of salt til we see pre-order pages...

Batman Returns and Back to the Future ready for "deployment"? Meh, I want 400% Iron Man this year.

I went and purchased the Blu ray Steelbook of Returns earlier this week in hopes that we might hear some updates on this license. I guess it worked!!! But then again how many interviews have we read Howard saying the same ****!!! BTW the blu ray transfer is really good!!

Howard ... Love iron man ... 400% ... 2012 & 2013 was iron man ... It was really tired to seee ...and that was t even 25th years aniversary of the film ... Mean while last year was 75th years of superman mr. H didnt do nothing special ... Even after WB realse MAN OF STELL .. Hot toys shluld had made more figure like .. FEora ... This year we hit 25th years since batman 1989 ... And we havent even get a look of the returns firgure yet ... At this point hot toys should be thinking on a 1/6 batwing 1989 .. And full set figure ... Batman ... Catwoman .. Penguin ...

I thought I bring the poet in me and drop some culture to this forum. Below is a verse from "Les Misérables' I Dreamed a Dream in which I call

"Retour Bat dú Man Les Misérables"

I dreamed a dream of two years gone by
When hope was high after the announcement was given
I dreamed that Hot Toys would never lie
I dreamed that by now these figures been given
And now that two years has past us by
My dreams are vanished and now faded
How more lies can Howard make
No figure to unbox, no reviews to be maded

Thank you...Thank you!!!

Are the steel books worth getting? Anything extra that wasn't in the regulare blu ray?

No there is no exclusive to the Steelbook. Sadly there is no inside art as well. Im a sucker for blu ray upgrades for movies that have steel books movies with slip cases (older movies). I never but a blu ray without the slip case. I might own the DVD but these things draw me in. For example I saw Returns at Walmart for $8 (regular blu ray no slipcase), but I elected to purchase the Steelbook for $14.99. Same movie.

Hopefully Howard talking about Batman Returns and Back to the Future means something happens with those lines soon. Definitely still want a Keaton Batman and possibly a Catwoman. Marty and Doc along with a DeLorean would be welcome additions to my collection too.

Back