Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Context.

Lost.

Me.

In.

On.

Your.

Gag.

:lol

3952696_orig.gif

Courtesy of Devil_666

Cool but needs racoon eyes.

haha, I have been thinking about doing that just to get the full effect. I always laugh when people call it the "raccoon eyes", loll. I don't think we ever get to see the batman actors with the raccoon eyes. despite the differences, that is one thing that all 3 directors films have in common.

Nicolas Cage had the raccoon eyes in "Kick-***." You got to see him apply it in the bathroom mirror, I thought that was pretty cool.

I don't think we ever get to see the batman actors with the raccoon eyes...

Yeah, I am totally cool with them taking off the eye makeup in Returns before the cowl removal. Much better than if he looked like this when he took it off:

Sallah

How bored am I? ..very... :lol (Hope you like Batfreak)
bat_zpsf22d6791.jpg
\

I am speechless..........dude. You rock.:hi5:

I think I will have to use it as my new sig. That is beautiful work!!!! What program did you use to do all that?? and yes, I have gotten that I have more of the kilmer lips then Keaton, but Keaton had fuller lips too. But man, I SO didn't expect that.

\

I think I will have to use it as my new sig. That is beautiful work!!!! What program did you use to do all that?? and yes, I have gotten that I have more of the kilmer lips then Keaton, but Keaton had fuller lips too. But man, I SO didn't expect that.

No. I'd say Keaton more, personally. But either way that cowl is a thing of beauty!

I'm not sure if I ever posted pics here of my Forever suit, but this was my first attempt at a batsuit, and I wish I didn't have to sell it last year. this was one of the early stages, still needed fixing in some areas, but for the most part this was the finished panther suit. the gloves in particular were gorgeus, made by some guy in Belgium on ebay.

\

Just a quick photoshop man. Glad you like it!
:duff

Back