Hot Toys ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know Biehn wants to sue the pants off of Hot Toys for that! :lol
Al Matthews was trying to get his lawyer onto them and as for Biehn , I asked him about how he feels and he said, "They (toy manufacturers and Fox) basically rip you off".

Well he did sue Fox or whoever for using his Cpl Hicks pic in the first few mins of Alien3, he made more from suing them than what he made for the entire Aliens film.

He didnt sue Fox, he just got his lawyer or agent onto them and said he had to be paid.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/alienfilms.php?section=alien3trivia

One possible idea for the film included a chest-burster coming out of Michael Biehn's character, Hicks. A replica of the actor with his chest torn open was created, but after Biehn discovered this, he threatened to sue the producers for using his likeness without his consent, and the idea was dropped. Later, the producers paid him to use his picture at the beginning of the film for the computer sequence. Apparently he received more money for use of this one image than for his role in Aliens.

I dont know if it was posted here or on another forum (maybe OSW) but someone once posted a picture of Michael Biehn signing his Hicks figure at a convension and he looked super-pissed off :lol

Was this the picture?

attachment.php

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/alienfilms.php?section=alien3trivia

One possible idea for the film included a chest-burster coming out of Michael Biehn's character, Hicks. A replica of the actor with his chest torn open was created, but after Biehn discovered this, he threatened to sue the producers for using his likeness without his consent, and the idea was dropped. Later, the producers paid him to use his picture at the beginning of the film for the computer sequence. Apparently he received more money for use of this one image than for his role in Aliens.

He didn't sue, though, did he?

That's great Les.... :lol

As for the new figures, I am pumped for them. No matter what characters they do. I mean, multiple Ripley figures don't bother me at all. It's like having 4 Rambo figs on the shelf, all the same guy. Still a different movie, different look. :rock

Back